Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By GhostDragon
Sure I guess, bring them maybe on 13. But make sure the fucking police don't freak FearRP and use the batons against a PDW for an example and just mass spam it.
13 has proper tasers.
By jlolley
If the stun batons were on rp10 it would be too powerful, as all you would need to do is get close to somebody and then you can knock them on the floor with one tap even if they have a pdw or maplestrike out they cannot do a thing.
By Halo
If the stun batons were on rp10 it would be too powerful, as all you would need to do is get close to somebody and then you can knock them on the floor with one tap even if they have a pdw or maplestrike out they cannot do a thing.
I agree and I would prefer #10 to stay in it's current state with no mods and if there are stun batons on #13 in the future, maybe decrease the time that they are knocked on the floor, so cops will have to move fast if they stun one person and after maybe each use, it's effect is less effective?
By wonslowcar
look at the date of the original post. please

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!