Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Loop
I have a new Idea for licenses, the first license idea would be for bases if you are building a base you have to get a license, unless you are a builder (builders will have unlimited licenses and will be able to sell licenses) you must specify what material and dimensions your base will be, if you are to sell a building you have to get a selling permit (builders get unlimited permits, salesmen do as well) otherwise you have to buy one off of a builder. Before you sell your base a new role, inspector would have to check your base for any hidden illegal item rooms, etc. if these are found your sale will be denied. Store licenses are also given to players they are free but must be achieved, new role inspector would have to inspect your shop fully when it has fully been built, including all items that will be on sale (they will only be checked once after that you can sell whatever) if you pass the test the inspector will give you a permit which you will post out side of your shop. If you have a store and you want to sell guns you would have to get a license to do so, they can be sold to you by inspectors or weapon smiths. Last license form would be a drivers license, when law enforcement does /checkplayer it will also show if they have an active license, if you do not, on first offence you would be ticketed and your car would be impounded, on second offence you would be arrest and your car will be impounded and on third offence you would be arrested and have your car impounded and must also take a drivers license test which is mandatory with a person with the role, police+,swat, or uberdriver. Cars purchased by players must also be registered, like a license plate so they can be identified by cops, officers would be able to legally steelie wheely stolen cars and take away stolen cars from a person they pulled over to return them to the owner, the cops will be able to deposit the car straight into the owners garage.
By Phantasy
-1 for building and shop license

Too complicated and I don't really see a point.

+1 for driving license

Driver license would add another element to RP that would effect all players. Might push some police from just staying in the Seattle area.
Buying a license could cost $200 for example. Once revoked by a police or judge you would need to wait 1 day before buying another.
GhostDragon liked this
By MrDeeTee
+1 licenses are really annoying at the moment tbh, if they were per weapon type it would be good. Car license would be good if it was 1 for all vehicles.

-1 Base permits aren’t good. Stupid shit tbh
if the text was more readable I would read it but i just woke up.
GhostDragon liked this
By Cookie
This would complicate licenses to a retarded degree

They are fine now no need to change them
By Loop
+1 licenses are really annoying at the moment tbh, if they were per weapon type it would be good. Car license would be good if it was 1 for all vehicles.

-1 Base permits aren’t good. Stupid shit tbh
if the text was more readable I would read it but i just woke up.
You only need one license for all your cars, it would be used to identify who owns the car
GhostDragon liked this
By GhostDragon
+1 to drivers license - could bring up some new, cool rp with police, especially on 13.

-1 to the others. Would be interesting to have to get a licencse to distribute/sell guns though.
Loop liked this
By candyvan
I have a new Idea for licenses, the first license idea would be for bases if you are building a base you have to get a license, unless you are a builder (builders will have unlimited licenses and will be able to sell licenses) you must specify what material and dimensions your base will be, if you are to sell a building you have to get a selling permit (builders get unlimited permits, salesmen do as well) otherwise you have to buy one off of a builder. Before you sell your base a new role, inspector would have to check your base for any hidden illegal item rooms, etc. if these are found your sale will be denied. Store licenses are also given to players they are free but must be achieved, new role inspector would have to inspect your shop fully when it has fully been built, including all items that will be on sale (they will only be checked once after that you can sell whatever) if you pass the test the inspector will give you a permit which you will post out side of your shop. If you have a store and you want to sell guns you would have to get a license to do so, they can be sold to you by inspectors or weapon smiths. Last license form would be a drivers license, when law enforcement does /checkplayer it will also show if they have an active license, if you do not, on first offence you would be ticketed and your car would be impounded, on second offence you would be arrest and your car will be impounded and on third offence you would be arrested and have your car impounded and must also take a drivers license test which is mandatory with a person with the role, police+,swat, or uberdriver. Cars purchased by players must also be registered, like a license plate so they can be identified by cops, officers would be able to legally steelie wheely stolen cars and take away stolen cars from a person they pulled over to return them to the owner, the cops will be able to deposit the car straight into the owners garage.
Honest i would -1 this because for new people it would be much harder for them to set themselves in the server. But i would like to add maybe this would work for people above 30 hours or like people who knows everything to these licenses...

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!