Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TripleY3
hey

Maybe it's a cool idea to change the map to Modern Washington, soy can explore more and There are more little town's and all kind-off places. and because its more fun to play because of the multiple town's.

Zombie Idea!

Maybe It's fun to create a town full of zombie's like Tacoma as example, So players can farm ( Xp, Loot ) and there will be more action in the game.

Regards TripleY3
By TomatoChunks
Something like this might be better for 13 since 10 is going to stay vanilla I think.
Sp4x liked this
By GhostDragon
Would work better on 13.

10 Is meant to be vanilla and will most likely stay that way. Workshop content just adds to load times etc.
Overall a good idea, will definitely have to turn down the zombie drops though.
By Space.Bar
no action on 10 except kos, kidnaps and raids I think adding a mob town would be nice something like that
By Sp4x
Would work better on 13.

10 Is meant to be vanilla and will most likely stay that way. Workshop content just adds to load times etc.
Overall a good idea, will definitely have to turn down the zombie drops though.
Could also cause some problems, like if a player accidentally shoots another player when shooting zombies, blah blah blah u see where I'm going with this.
By Outspace
Miku has already said she is going to keep 10 vanilla

At most she could change the spawn rate of zombies in one of the areas increased so they do spawn, but there is really no point to this as zombies are so weak. If this idea were to exist in any form, it will be on 13.
By candyvan
I personally don't like zombie towns cuz they annoying af but Bear and wolf zones in like forests at the Golf course where we cant hunt those animals would be pretty cool tho.. i also absolutely +1 the idea of a modern washington with better bridges..
By Javi-kun
As candy said a hunting zone would be more fun than zombie town as bears and wolves are a lot stronger then zombies.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!