Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By candyvan
Hi, i have a complaint to make, there aren't any cool helicopters left in the game, I wanted helicopters such as the hopper or that long banana helicopter thing just to fly around but unfortunately, they aren't in the game anymore which is pretty sad, i think it is a great addition to the game and should be re-added to Pandahut #10.....

with suggestive manner, candyvan
cotto liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
Adding workshop items to #10 will make it harder to see on the server list with default filters, at least that's what Miku or someone told me.
By GhostDragon
Hi, i have a complaint to make, there aren't any cool helicopters left in the game, I wanted helicopters such as the hopper or that long banana helicopter thing just to fly around but unfortunately, they aren't in the game anymore which is pretty sad, i think it is a great addition to the game and should be re-added to Pandahut #10.....

with suggestive manner, candyvan
yo did you get unbanned my guy?
Mr AJ, cotto liked this
By Javi-kun
Mods will just lag the server even more and I'm already down to 20 FPS in seattle,mods would actually KOS me
By Social Skillz
the reason most of the helicopters were removed was because whenever a curated map is added, basically all of its assets/items are added to 'vanilla' unturned, allowing you to get them in any server that allows it. when a server has been removed from the curated section and is 'retired', it is turned into a workshop asset that you can still get, but you have to install.
nelson has just recently started doing this, most likely because having hundreds to thousands of items that weren't made by you gets annoying sometimes

hope this helps ;D
By candyvan
Adding workshop items to #10 will make it harder to see on the server list with default filters, at least that's what Miku or someone told me.
Eh wait a minute i thought [id: 3505] was an official map helicopter and so was da hopper? kinda confused at the moment not gonna lie :ninja: :-/
By Gamercalledsalsa
You have a good point about a lot of helicopters or "cool helicopters"/alternative options that are cheaper such as the gyro (6k).PH 13 is currently in development and will feature mods.
By NeedlessMemeing
Mods will just lag the server even more and I'm already down to 20 FPS in seattle,mods would actually KOS me
shut up noob
By wonslowcar
if a server is modded, it does not show up in the internet servers tab. 10 is not a modded server. mods add lag. if there was to be a helicopter mod added, you should request it for 13 and link the steam page

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!