Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr Pepe
-1 this would make RP a lot laggier. This was suggested before, but I believe that if you so badly don't want to get your stuff decayed, you can log in the server, which takes less than 2 minutes.
Sometimes people don't have time even to do that like if they are on vacation or something.
If you go on a vacation and you know you're going for more than 2 days simple solution is just to salvage and grab all the valuable stuff from your base. There's no point on extending the decay timer due to tons of lag that is already on the server.
By TomatoChunks
this is a great idea and all, but in theory it wont really work.
sure there can be a plugin, but whats to say it wont break like how all plugins eventually do, and begin charging you even when your online?
not to mention, if this doesnt deactivate until you do /decayon, then some people could forget and still get charged a crap ton of money per day and not know why until maybe they're bank is drained.
this is a pretty good idea though, but it may not be as effective as you'd like. i wish you good luck on your idea though! ;D
You could set in on a timer so your money isn't drained if you forget about it. Like /decayon 7 days and then you could see how much that would cost you and it would turn off after the week is up.
By Social Skillz
this is a great idea and all, but in theory it wont really work.
sure there can be a plugin, but whats to say it wont break like how all plugins eventually do, and begin charging you even when your online?
not to mention, if this doesnt deactivate until you do /decayon, then some people could forget and still get charged a crap ton of money per day and not know why until maybe they're bank is drained.
this is a pretty good idea though, but it may not be as effective as you'd like. i wish you good luck on your idea though! ;D
You could set in on a timer so your money isn't drained if you forget about it. Like /decayon 7 days and then you could see how much that would cost you and it would turn off after the week is up.
like i said, might be forgotten and could even be abused by some people.
its not too bad of an idea, might need some refining but we could see it in the future!
TomatoChunks liked this
By Miku
By the way, rn decay is 3 days on #10.
I have no qualms against this general idea though, the implementation is just a bit tricky and it would be important not to make it "pay to win"

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!