Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr Pepe
Hello I've came back playing on panda hut recently and I really miss the kill warrants, that was one of the most fun police command and it got replaced by arrest warrants which are useless and just a bad replacement, there is already /arrest command which does the same thing. This got removed maybe because of the 20 min jail time that was in game before, now it got reduced to 10 minutes so people can surrender to warrant without a high jail time like before. Another thing that was good about the warrants was that 60% of the warrant money goes to town balance and 40% to officer that issued it, apparently this feature is bugged as well, so what makes them different than just arresting people without waiting 5 minutes for them to surrender, effect is the same. Also many new players are confused because arrest warrants are displayed as kill warrants in chat which usually ends with them kosing the person with a warrant.
Thank you for reading this, have a nice day.
By Matty

Kill warrants were extremely unfair, like hits that you cannot remove no matter the cops you killed.

It’s a way for inexperienced cops to take someone down, just like annoying them with tickets this is not the way.

For the “showing as a kill warrant” I’m sure if you mention this to Miku she would fix it.
By Helena
You guys simply take advantage of it, when kill warrants were added all i saw was the same group of 5 people in kahoots to get kill warrants upon people for the dumbest reasons, hell i even saw a kill warrant for "walking away from an arrest"

Not only it was abused but it was also unfair for the ones who were charged, as stated above there was no way for the victim to get rid of it
By Pablo Escobar.
+1
kill warrants makes things more interesting
Mr Pepe, ThatDerpyKid liked this
By Mr Pepe
You guys simply take advantage of it, when kill warrants were added all i saw was the same group of 5 people in kahoots to get kill warrants upon people for the dumbest reasons, hell i even saw a kill warrant for "walking away from an arrest"

Not only it was abused but it was also unfair for the ones who were charged, as stated above there was no way for the victim to get rid of it
"There is no way for the victim to get rid of it" you can surrender to police, wait 10 minutes or just hire a lawyer or pay the bail. Kill warrants would revive the courthouse and make rp more fun, once useless roles like Judge and Lawyer would become more important. Also if any police officer abuses the warrants he can be demoted easily, many corrupt officers do the same with arrests.
By Helena
"There is no way for the victim to get rid of it" you can surrender to police, wait 10 minutes or just hire a lawyer or pay the bail.
in most cases kill warrants were used multiple times against the same person despite them surrendering, just to coarce them into not surrendering. if kill warrants were to be added back, there should be regulations by rules to them.
Also if any police officer abuses the warrants he can be demoted easily, many corrupt officers do the same with arrests.
This is something that can't be enforced, if a superior police rank was to be corrupt and not do this the only one in power would be the mayor, and if the mayor is corrup to, there is no helping it. in other words, there is no guarantee to back up how fair police will be with them, because being corrupt is part of roleplay thus staff can not assure you anything either as no one would be punished for anything on that regard
By pvt amar
I have another idea,
let's say a captain place a warrant on me, i can kill the captain but only the captain who placed it, if i do, it gets removed. all the cops can "protect" the captain and all the cops can kill the warranted player.
Mr Pepe liked this
By Mr Pepe
This is something that can't be enforced, if a superior police rank was to be corrupt and not do this the only one in power would be the mayor, and if the mayor is corrup to, there is no helping it. in other words, there is no guarantee to back up how fair police will be with them, because being corrupt is part of roleplay thus staff can not assure you anything either as no one would be punished for anything on that regard
I understand that some people might abuse the law and be corrupt, that's something people already do in my point of view. Mayors change every month and I think that not all will be corrupt, Captains that abuse the law would be demoted. And people don't just get to captain rank and then start abusing and being corrupt, they start it from the lowest roles like SWAT or police officer, if you vote them to have more power you already know what is coming to you.
And yeah you are right about placing warrants on same player over and over for minor offenses. There must be at least some cooldown or punishment.
By GrandpaHoovie
hmmm, well simple solution, make them recolored hits, but srsly, -0 no idea what to do
By Mr Pepe
I have another idea,
let's say a captain place a warrant on me, i can kill the captain but only the captain who placed it, if i do, it gets removed. all the cops can "protect" the captain and all the cops can kill the warranted player.
Idea has great potential,but person that issued the warrant would just camp in the base until other cops kill the guy with a warrant.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!