Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

How should we deal with offline raiding?

Decrease the amount of damage to structures if all members in the group have been offline for over 15 minutes
26%
Disallow offline raiding in the rules entirely, One player of the group that owns the building must have been on in the past 15 minutes.
21%
Do Nothing
52%
By Miku
How should we deal with offline raiding?

1- Would just be a simple plugin to check the group of the barricade and if any of them have been online in past 15 mins, otherwise decrease damage, by 50% or some value we can decide on later
2: Would be a rule not to offline raid, and later on properly plugin controlled. Players would have been on in the past 15 minutes or are currently on (can't log to avoid raid). Would eventually be plugin controlled/enforced.
3: Do Nothing

NOTE: The Result of this is not guaranteed to be instantly implemented, it may take time or be implemented in a different way.
Mushy, Matty, Supreme Leader and 1 others liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
idk
By Cookie
I see no point in chainging this its fine the way it is plus what will happend when ppl sell houses ect ?
By Miku
I see no point in chainging this its fine the way it is plus what will happend when ppl sell houses ect ?
Eventually, we will implement a way for players to give ownership of their barricades/structures to another player.
Mushy liked this
By Matty
Personally had lots of experience of this.
Griefers/raiders would wait till a group is entirely offline so they could raid, really unfair to the community.
15 min is too little, I suggest making it around 4 hours.
By Miku
Personally had lots of experience of this.
Griefers/raiders would wait till a group is entirely offline so they could raid, really unfair to the community.
15 min is too little, I suggest making it around 4 hours.
Letting people raid unless the group has been off for 4 hours?
Mushy liked this
By JTD
Dont change nothing mate its already fine you just need to stop them falseraiders/grifers
I do not see a purpose in disabling it. Offline raids are offline raids, That's like trying to keep a burglar from robbing you when you aren't home, I rarely raid, but offline raids have been around for quite some time now, I don't think they should be took down.
By Aren
I vote 3, believe it or not offline raids do help clear structures :p
Cookie, the_wandererer, jlolley and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!