Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Nando
I belive that any body that is runing for mayor should have a 2 month criminal free record.
Reason why I say that is because in real life, would they really elect a mayor with a criminal
record? No xd, that is very un-realistic if you ask me. And thats why we had like more than 5
mayors that had a bad record we should change this so it can be more of real life.
Mr AJ liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Fair enough, but 2 months, maybe 1 idk pls give reason of 2 months
By Nando
Well actually ur right 1month is reasonable
By MattCobra
Elaborate on a 'criminal record'.

Does just committing a crime count as one? Does being arrested count as one?
By Nando
Well like arrest or just them there self. Lets say there a kidnapper he calls of he gets arrests there starts a criminal record. Or lets say hes a bandit he robs but never gets caught but the person that got Robbed told us and there goes a warrant on our record
By MattCobra
Well like arrest or just them there self. Lets say there a kidnapper he calls of he gets arrests there starts a criminal record. Or lets say hes a bandit he robs but never gets caught but the person that got Robbed told us and there goes a warrant on our record
So you’re basically saying as long as the criminal mayoral candidate is smart, they can get away with committing crimes, all they have to do is not get caught?
By GrandpaHoovie
AS criminals always said, "Its not a crime if you dont get caught"
By Nando
Basiclly they cant be a outlaw role
By Lex Of Talionis
People change, especially within a span of 2 months. If anything I'd say 1 month at most, and this is coming from a retired criminal. -1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!