Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Epical
Similar to gun licenses, if a player is driving a motor vehicle, they must own a driver license. there could be a region called, "DMV" right near Seattle garage. Driver's License would show up when an officer does /checkplayer. If they have no license they should be arrestable and their car stays where it is until they buy a license. This is a somewhat simple idea that I could understand getting absolutely denied, but it adds more to the town balance while also adding another aspect to roleplay.
Mr AJ liked this
By TurboAdam94
Interesting idea, would be cool to add towing companies or role when that happens.
By ZERO
I don't think this would be implemented into P10, but I definitely think this can and should be added to P13.
+1
By wonslowcar
tbh i think this would just confuse new players even more. I think that it should be a ticket unless they're a repeat offender
By NeedlessMemeing
+1, I'm pretty sure there's plugins out there already, but in any case it's a simple thing that could make RP more interesting. I'd say that having one licence that covers all vehicles would be the way to go, but possibly having a licence for the 3 different vehicle categories (aeroplane, boat, car) could be a good thing. The licence shouldn't apply to bicycles either.
By аvidationn
+1.
Adds another aspect of realism to RP and just fits the police procedure. I myself considered this a while ago and wondered why it wasn't yet implemented into either of the RP servers.
By SnowingFate657
I love the idea of this, and I think it would be nice to have to register cars in a way similar to this, but I do think the confusion of new players will increase. Perhaps similar to how some police roles have a gun that is always licensed, a certain type of car can come with a license when you buy it? Either way +1 overall
pvt amar liked this
By pvt amar
i think this is a good idea overall. It will be confusing as snowing said, it’s already « hard » to figure out how to get a car so it will be harder to get the permit. i do believe tho, that a driving licence can be better and more easy to implement. you pass the test, get a permit for the type of car you’re using.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!