Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Epical
Currently, the mayor is not making much money due to tickets being the worst system known to man. Miku recently said that there should be benefits for people who build bases outside of Seattle. Property tax would be a wonderful way to fix this issue. Only people with a base in the Seattle area have to pay taxes. This will mean less lag in Seattle and more taxes will go to the may, which creates more funding and RP events. Back in days of Minecraft, there was the /claim command to mark where you're base was and where no one else could build. This command would also make sure no one would have more bases than allowed. Once a base is claimed in Seattle they must pay taxes on it depending on size. I think this is a great way to encourage housing outside of Seattle and bring in more money.
Last edited by Epical on May 8th, 2019, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sp4x liked this
good enough
makes less lag
So what happens during raids? People wont be able to place plates and stuff they need. It could be abused people will just /claim all of seattle
By Burnt
What do you mean the mayor makes no money, how much money do you think they make?
Helena liked this
By Sp4x
+1
kinda cool idea
but i feel like property tax would be hard to enforce
also, how would prefab bases work if you were to do /claim
By Apples
What do you mean the mayor makes no money, how much money do you think they make?
“Income sources include toll booths, gun licenses, tickets, and state taxes.”
As long as the cops do their job (which the mayor should be overseeing), the mayor will make plenty of money. The money they make is proportional to how good of a job they do.
P.S. I’m agreeing with burnt bread.
i got a much better idea, decrese the amount of plots you can have to 6 and up berrie prices to 24 instead of 18

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!