Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Sp4x
Lol ik this is a dumb suggestion, but honestly I'd really like to see it be added back.
A while back on RP I'm pretty sure there used to be a donator only "priest" role, or something of that sort.. It performed jobs such as "marrying" two people, reconciliation/confession/forgiving peoples "sins", and holding church services.
A cool idea would be that the priest could change peoples' reputation or something, like if they attend mass, they gain 50 rep, or if they go to confession with a bad rep, their rep is erased if it's negative.

Lil' stupid suggestion but I'd really like to see it come back.
By ZERO
Why not just say your a Priest and put it in your name then roleplay it out?
By Sp4x
Idk
Just seems like a fun role
and you'd get payed to perform weddings and stuff
By ZERO
Idk
How many players would even want to get married or confess their sins to rid themselves of their negative reputation?
By Ace Clip
He should be able to buy holy water
By Sp4x
Idk
How many players would even want to get married or confess their sins to rid themselves of their negative reputation?
I dunno, maybe if a bandit wants to switch to a cop or something.
By Apples
the role would just be an easy way to make fun of religion
could cause serious arguments
I don't see this role making a positive impact in the RP servers or even become a popular role
Sp4x liked this
By candyvan
Lol ik this is a dumb suggestion, but honestly I'd really like to see it be added back.
A while back on RP I'm pretty sure there used to be a donator only "priest" role, or something of that sort.. It performed jobs such as "marrying" two people, reconciliation/confession/forgiving peoples "sins", and holding church services.
A cool idea would be that the priest could change peoples' reputation or something, like if they attend mass, they gain 50 rep, or if they go to confession with a bad rep, their rep is erased if it's negative.

Lil' stupid suggestion but I'd really like to see it come back.
I dont see no reason why not to and it would be pretty interesting, but overall it is pretty useless
+1 all the roles are getting boring we need more roles
Sp4x liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!