Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Dre Pusheen
All in all I love the second Idea it makes people lose for there mistakes and I think it should be a random percent any where between 2-5% because yes like stated before what makes it so when you die your friends don't tpa a back and also take your loot to hold as Well like there is nothing to fear of dieing because like it was said rich or poor still get kits still have loot locked away still have money it's easy to get back up when you die and this will take out the whole oh I'm getting robbed let's make this a PvP server aspect of the current game and all you people saying -1 I don't wanna lose money THAT'S THE POINT it will make you think that way when you start getting robbed and this is not a rob/arresting SIM it's a rp server but these things happen in rp but when they do I think people should be more punished for when they comicozy during a rob and the whole thing with no rob/arrest would happen because people fear to lose there stuff exactly that's the point in rp just like irl when your arresting or robbing or planning on beginning one your fear you don't know if they have a gun you don't know if they have friends with a gun and you want survive that's the point
By MilkBucket
Also with the money topic it should depend on the rep of the person, if you have -4k rep then you should lose more money than others, because if you just started and gained like 1k and you lose 10% of it that is some hard earned money because a lot of people have hard times getting better gear and more money.
By MilkBucket
On the topic of FearRP,
I think players should be banned for certain FearRP situations or not be restored for some.
Players enter mass kos situations willingly, and get killed multiple times and expect a restore, leaving a hole in the moderator's pocket who assists, up to 20k in restoration costs.
Instead I think that player should be warned, banned, or told 'tough luck' depending on the situation.

Sorry if this is completely off topic, but I had to share that!
True because people get kosed then see its a mass kos tell a mod then run back in to try and get their loot instead of waiting and getting it all back everything is lost because them trying to get their shit back which makes no sense.
RyDollaSign09 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!