Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Reek
I would love to see officers, chief, deputy, capt, and swat get tazers in their kits for a less lethal option :-)
By Tachanka
Tazes a guy
WOT U DOIN FLKEAFLAE FMNGF
10/10 would -1 again
-1, way to hard to make, no way to make it without freezing the guy
By Reek

-1 and would love to -1 again

You need to watch you language on the site....
By Danny Dog
I would love to see officers, chief, deputy, capt, and swat get tazers in their kits for a less lethal option :-)

The only taxer mod kills
By Reek

The only taxer mod kills
well that's pointless lol
By FabAlien
If there's any way to do this, I would fucking love it.
There is not a way to do this currently, because nelson would have to add a suspended animation for it
By Danny Dog
There is not a way to do this currently, because nelson would have to add a suspended animation for it
A tazer mod is already in the game. It's just a remodelled determinatior. It doesn't stun you it just intsa kills you
By Danny Dog
What if instead of killing them, it cuffed and froze them?

Could be implemented if Mushy was to do that. I could make a model and animation for the Taser though
By Abstract Shadow
What if instead of killing them, it cuffed and froze them?
I would say just froze them. In real life when you taze someone handcuffs don't magically go on them. When I say freeze, I mean they also can't use their hands.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!