Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By JeanP103
Washington as a map for RP seems to be too buggy/laggy.

There exists a Lag line directly infront and behind the weapon license shop, and the map has not changed since the server's start.

I've been a proud supporter and RPer on #10 for over a year and I have gotten bored with the monotone feel of Washington, if there exists a similar sized map, I'd vouch for it.

As a mod I keep lagging out of the server mid modsits and have had my game crash due to this.

Please, Dutchy, Mushy, and Miku, make a change to #10!
By Danny Dog
Washington as a map for RP seems to be too buggy/laggy.

There exists a Lag line directly infront and behind the weapon license shop, and the map has not changed since the server's start.

I've been a proud supporter and RPer on #10 for over a year and I have gotten bored with the monotone feel of Washington, if there exists a similar sized map, I'd vouch for it.

As a mod I keep lagging out of the server mid modsits and have had my game crash due to this.

Please, Dutchy, Mushy, and Miku, make a change to #10!

Map suggestion?
By TheLoneWolf
Complitely right. The server needs a wipe. The lag makes it almost complitely unplayable.

And what about Hawai or something.
By JeanP103
I've been informed that the lag line is not a result of nearby structures or connection issues, it is a map issue,

It occurs when a player meets a certain point in the map that causes you to render the rest of the map or the next section.
By Cleanse
I recommend a workshop map. Something like a city so that there can be more businesses and cool stuff. There should also be a rule where these buildings must be bought via an admin and given permission so noone could just build a base in it.

Sorry I got off topic lmao.
By JeanP103
BIG ISSUE, So you teleport to someone who is out of render distance and you crash.
By Legit Doses
This happens to me on both severs. I don't think it's just 10. But 10 is definately worse when it comes to lag, bugs, glitching out, and crashing.
By JeanP103
I die, I crash.
By RageQuit
As much as I like Washington I would be down for a map change

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!