Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Grandpa Miu
Since the ticket command was implemented recently many RCMPs don't know how to use it yet so I came up with some ideas:
I give 2 minutes in jail for 1 unlicensed weapon, 2 minutes for any kind of hallucinogen,3 minutes per police clothing (incase they have more than 1 piece of police clothing equipped) 2 minutes for military knife, 2 minutes for explosives and 5 minutes for any other action (robbing, non compliance) But I give 10 minutes for murder (hit) , 10 minutes for raiding and 10 minutes for NOT paying a ticket :D perhaps I give too much time but it's up for you to decide.
Fines I would recommend:
300 for unlicensed gun, arrest for more than 1
400 for 1 police clothing, arrest for more than 1
250 per contraband ( 1 piece of explosives and 1 berry = 500 )
350 for jay walking ( First warn the player to stop walking on the road, if he doesn't comply ticket them. But don't ticket players for crossing the street even if they didn't do it on the zebra, there aren't many zebras on the map so it would be ridiculous)
200 for illegal parking (If a player parks their car on the road tell them to move it, if they don't /ticket them)
700 for Reckless driving -( I used to jail players 5 minutes for reckless driving - driving over a player on the road or driving off the road - but I would say it's up to the officer)
Edit:
500 for public nudity
350 for disturbing public peace (shooting randomly)
450 for vandalizing
1000 for driving around the checkpoint from confederation (Incase there's an officer from the PSD group controlling the checkpoint and the gates are closed and the driver goes around the checkpoint - with an apc- or uses any kind of way to drive around - creating a bridge of some sort for example - ticket them 1000 bamboo) The ticket is so high because tickets can go to maximum 1000 bamboo so this is the best reason I came up with :3

After you ticket a player they have 15 minutes to pay the ticket, if they don't arrest them and jail for 10 minutes, after the arrest is over the player has another 15 minutes to pay off the ticket, if he doesn't he can be arrested a second time - That's because you can't force a player to pay the ticket after the arrest is over.If the method is too harsh then I would suggest to /removeticket from the player after their jail time is over but the jail time should be longer.

*Also I should inform you not to /ticket people for OOC situation (out of character) for example a player got a ticket today for an illegal sentry that was pointing outside, that's a moderator's duty so use /adminhelp and wait for a mod

With that being said that's the end of my Ticket guide leave your opinion below :D

If it's a really bad guide then Im ashamed of myself ;-;

Also I edited a few things but I think I'm done
Hunudi, tMoist liked this
By Grandpa Miu
This is why I don't play rp =]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dennis1337 liked this
By Klockmann
Good guide, but tickets is officer discretion. :-) But anyways thanks for making this awesome guide, so people can have something permenant to look at for inspiration!
But please aware some of the stuff (example: nudity) - is actually legal. So nudity isn't a thing you will be able to give tickets to. (But i'll properly make it illegal in my next law-update)

You can look all the laws of Prince Edward Island here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=14769

I will update the laws today or tomorrow with a new ticket section. Stay tuned, and thanks again Miu, i will take inspiration out of this guide, to my upcoming new laws.
Stay tuned :)
By Tachanka
I usually just do 100B tickets per thing they do wrong. So 1 explosive, 1 drug, 20 unlicensed, 15 nuclear bom- i mean 15 puppies, comes out to about 2200, but cuz max is 1k i'd maybe just do 500 lol

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!