Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

What Is Your Opinion

Yes And I Am A RCMP/Swat
25%
Yes And I Am Not A RCMP/Swat
25%
No And I Am A RCMP/Swat
25%
No And I Am Not A RCMP/Swat
25%
By Dre Pusheen
so the toll bridge is awesome yet useless no one goes across it i have made 150~ bb a day yesterday and today to pay funding or something useful would take weeks of tax from that so i have a idea what if we dont have one there but make almost a border at the skinniest part south of alberton we would build a wall so no one can get thew (it goes into near by water so people don't swim around it). Now that would make thousands of bb a day from people trying to go south or north and, its right next to alberton so thats a plus also . With the money we could make at that position will be able to fund prisons and PSD bases and weapons+ammo. The Potential for this position is huge.If you say well all the money made goes to the mayor it does but he uses that to make the police force stronger and help the people who are weak and need help no one wants to pay but think about the possibility of this.

PS. I think that the cost to cross should be 25 bb now
By Klockmann
I think the toll location and prize is perfect.
The mayors office has a plan to make Williston safe, and still get taxes. We do that by checking people in the checkpoint for stuff, and take a small tax of 50 bamboo to fund the city and the police.

If we move the current toll location, to a more populated area we will "rape" the people for money - and that is not the point of the checkpoint.
We wanna make the island of Williston more secure, and we can do that by checking players. We will also soon make a dock, so boats cannot cheat the conf.bridge.

The mayors opinion: The location is good.
By Dre Pusheen
I think the toll location and prize is perfect.
The mayors office has a plan to make Williston safe, and still get taxes. We do that by checking people in the checkpoint for stuff, and take a small tax of 50 bamboo to fund the city and the police.

If we move the current toll location, to a more populated area we will "rape" the people for money - and that is not the point of the checkpoint.
We wanna make the island of Williston more secure, and we can do that by checking players. We will also soon make a dock, so boats cannot cheat the conf.bridge.

The mayors opinion: The location is good.
Well I mean in the end this was supposed to be to help the mayor help the people and also I would agree but no one uses that fact that Williston is a safe place and that means us doing this is use less unless you can make something huge in Williston area to draw people over to that area because 3 people crossing over the whole day is not helping make it clean and the major crims have boats to get around this

PS also I want to lower the toll cost if we moved it though I'm not trying to steal thousands of bb the goal over all is to make PEI Canada a cleaner place but I understand where you are coming from
By Danny Dog
The toll isn't moving you have been told that on discord
By Dre Pusheen
The toll isn't moving you have been told that on discord
I understand after the mayor said no it means no so yeah
By Tachanka
Fuck no, in the middle of Alberton have a goddanm checkpoint just to go to the bank? I think the toll idea is shit anyways. I could be minding my own goddanm buisness, but when I want to go across there NOPE. Gotta pay 50BB to and from Williston.
Overall the tolls in general is a bad idea. I wish it was removed.
By Danny Dog
Fuck no, in the middle of Alberton have a goddanm checkpoint just to go to the bank? I think the toll idea is shit anyways. I could be minding my own goddanm buisness, but when I want to go across there NOPE. Gotta pay 50BB to and from Williston.
Overall the tolls in general is a bad idea. I wish it was removed.

Tough stuff m9

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!