Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By CloseUp
What if there is a license for shops so that players have to buy them before building one and if you lose it or it got destroyed you will just put a command that will bring it back to you without paying. This way players will not just build and build many shops that will cause the server to lag and if you caught a shop with no license it will be given a warning of 3 to 5 days to get a license or it will be removed. License have expiration too example:

Red License = 1 real life day, Cost about 250 bamboos

Blue License = 3 real life days, Cost about 500 bamboos

Yellow License = 7 real life days, Cost about 1000 bamboos

Green License = 15 real life days, Cost about 3000 bamboos

Now Guys What you think about this!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
By FelixTheTadium
I think that a bad idea becuase a lot of players don't kown how to by that kind of stuff plus that sever will be off the rails puls you could do if you want to build in Settle or and other city or town you must pay that
By Danny Dog
I think that a bad idea becuase a lot of players don't kown how to by that kind of stuff plus that sever will be off the rails puls you could do if you want to build in Settle or and other city or town you must pay that
By OldManEtwon
if you lose it or it got destroyed you will just put a command that will bring it back to you without paying.
Insurance policy? OP?
By OldManEtwon
Builds store
Makes bamboo
Gets friend to raid base
Gets money back
Just a little OP.
By Tachanka
if you lose it or it got destroyed you will just put a command that will bring it back to you without paying.
Insurance policy? OP?
INSURANCE.
doesn't seem bad, i may make an insurance shop lol

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!