Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Should this be a thing? Horses in PEI?

Yes!!
67%
No!!
33%
By Klockmann
Horses to RCMP's! - Suggestion
This is a long term question, why RCMP's don't have any horses.
This is no need, but a funny mod to the police in PEI. This "vehicle" could be dedicated to RCMP's to control Riots, a lot of people in one area, and gives a more positive view of police.

Quote from RCMP Wiki page
Code: Select allThe RCMP uses horses
The Mod

This mod is basically a vehicle. Ive tried this mod myself in single player, and the horse is not OP at all. It basically is a horse which has bad driver-handling. But this will give a charm to the Royal Mounted Canadian Police, as they deserve.

Link to the mod (tested by me): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... text=horse
Link to another horse mod, maybe better? Not tested by me: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... text=horse

Feedback & question is appreciated!

The horse mod I've tested - and yes you can ride them.

The horse mod I've not tested
By Cokolino
+1 If its not laggy since the PEI is so laggy these days
By OnyxBerry
i love me some derpy horses wondering if other people have it when they are not police will it be police baiting? +1 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
By tMoist
Do these behave as vehicles or animals? because if they are vehicles I see a slight flaw...

>sees horse sitting in alberton
"oh nice a new modded animal"
>pulls out timberwolf
>blows up horse
>wtf why dis broken horse drop scrap not food?
>mod sees
>./ban plebmcplebson "Blowing up vehicles/FailRP = half day ban!"
By Mushy
The amount of police harassment tickets would skyrocket with this mod added. This could be the way to making bank robberies viable so the Mayor doesn't get too rich :P
Klockmann, Helena, Danny Dog liked this
By Helena
The amount of police harassment tickets would skyrocket with this mod added. This could be the way to making bank robberies viable so the Mayor doesn't get too rich :P
50% capitalism to it's finest
another reaosn to add it don't you think? :million:
Mushy liked this
By Loxtonjoel
+1

Don't even have to tame it!
tMoist, Danny Dog, Flopdup and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!