Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By FabAlien
Instead of paying money, why not just make it so you have to be checked before you pass?
By Loxtonjoel
sorry to ruin the fun boys but.....
Code: Select allYou CANNOT claim areas or force players to pay in order to pass by a certain area. All players may walk around the map freely, without having to pay to pass.
+1

F this gets accepted a change n the rules is nesserery, I can give you the money to build if you want :party: :-)
beat you to it :angelo:
By Danny Dog
Code: Select allYou CANNOT claim areas or force players to pay in order to pass by a certain area. All players may walk around the map freely, without having to pay to pass.
True

What if we built a bridge over the road and set up 2 cars at an angle so there is enough room to get through but we just search them?
tMoist liked this
By Classified_
True

What if we built a bridge over the road and set up 2 cars at an angle so there is enough room to get through but we just search them?
You cannot Force people to stop like that. maybe get them to RP it out. but dont drive in them or block the road. if they want to stop and RP it out its ok. if not. yea.
By Danny Dog
True

You cannot Force people to stop like that. maybe get them to RP it out. but dont drive in them or block the road. if they want to stop and RP it out its ok. if not. yea.

As I said we put the cars at angles and we could ask them not force the is that ok?
By Klockmann
True
Thats the rule i wanna change, for this one area on PEI map, the confederation bridge. Dutchy said he wanna change some rules, and if we had suggestion, just come with them!

I really hope Dutchy will look at this, cause this will really make police really interesting.
By Dutchy
Maybe that's why he's suggesting it and not doing it......
Klockmann liked this
By Dragon
Maybe that's why he's suggesting it and not doing it......
i was just putting it out there lol
By TrippL
Its not currently allowed so thats why Klockmann made this post to change the rules
By Reek
It would be breaking the rules

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!