Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
What I and dragon are meaning is there is no admins online and somebody does /adminhelp it calls for help on doscord. Not when there is staff online who do deal with it
that's why am i am saying it. there are a lot of times now that mods need to be called over discord cuz no mods on
What I and dragon are meaning is there is no admins online and somebody does /adminhelp it calls for help on doscord. Not when there is staff online who do deal with it
that's why am i am saying it. there are a lot of times now that mods need to be called over discord cuz no mods on
Then why did you -1 I mean this is still a very new idea and only helps with staff helping the people there is still a lot of tweaking and changes and addishions needed to work to the most potential but this is just a "blueprint" we will call it
Then why did you -1 I mean this is still a very new idea and only helps with staff helping the people there is still a lot of tweaking and changes and addishions needed to work to the most potential but this is just a "blueprint" we will call it
loxton maybe thought i mentthat everytime someone uses /adminhelp it would tag staff on discord but what i really mean is that it will cause spam even if it only happens when no mods are on, which is something that is goign on a lot, no mods on
loxton maybe thought i mentthat everytime someone uses /adminhelp it would tag staff on discord but what i really mean is that it will cause spam even if it only happens when no mods are on, which is something that is goign on a lot, no mods on
If you looked closer at the lost it said to prevent potential spam it would only be able to happen once every 15 min...
If you looked closer at the lost it said to prevent potential spam it would only be able to happen once every 15 min...
ah, ok

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!