Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
Hello everyone, police-leaders is constantly looking for new ways to improve the justice, and many people will choose the political way of making change.
But sadly as mayor, you are ONLY building stuff. Your places will get raided, and you are running low of money even tho you got a high salary.
You are the highest rank in police, but cannot help in arrest or even change laws-ingame.
- example: #10mayor and #13mayor Ragequit and Federix is telling me not to run cause, i will regret it instantly. Make the role more interesting.
We cannot get my suggestion "New Police System", so make the mayor rank to have more powers/interesting - instead of just a "building-support-target" role. Make the mayor-leader, a actually police leader so we get more dedicated mayor-applicants :)
My Suggestions:
- Mayor: Be able to arrest, to do raids, and to pardon the "warrant command, if implemented."
-Change the "Mayor" role to "Commissioner or Sheriff"
Why!? Because the Mayor rank will be fun and useful to be. You will actually be a police-officer and head-of-police. You will still be able to assist your officers, and lead the police from a better perspective. He will still be a police-leader, just above captain so he can do raids.
But why the rename?? Cause a mayor arresting, dosen't make sense.
- Give the Mayor/Commissioner role access to change more laws
The Mayor should have a sticky post, where every new mayor has all his laws on so citizens and officers can view them.
- Add taxes
The mayor should be able to set tax percent (example tax options, 1% to 5% - this tax will be set by an in game command, and the mayor will have to do, the tax what he promised in his mayor application. The tax will take the tax percent out of every player online every salary period, and give to the mayor when online. The mayor/comm. will use his extra money to improve the policeforce and make the city more modern, like he will use it, to what he promised the community.
Let me hear what you think - Feedback and suggestions to this suggestion would be lovely

Conclusion: make the mayor more of a police-role.
So basically, the mayor rank -> Washington commissioner/PEI sheriff rank. Building /supporting the police and the community who voted for him. But still able to be in the police-community as a police-officer.

The rank name could be mayor, commissioner or sheriff.
I think it makes the most sense to call it Sheriff on #13 and commissioner on #10. Cause on #10 it's Washington and PEI is a sheriff county.. And Sheriffs and Commissioners is getting elected in the US.
Danny Dog, i4sheep liked this
By Federix02
+1 Great Idea as a mayor I find it somewhat boring this will make it much better
+1
I am deciding to run for Mayor, but knowing how useless it is atm this will make it much more useful, and make both #10 and #13 more realistic.
I would though -1 because what if the Mayor turns corrupt, and raises the taxes to an absurbed amount. Though the taxes could be high. As long as the people are safe and happy. That's all that matters.
+1
I am deciding to run for Mayor, but knowing how useless it is atm this will make it much more useful, and make both #10 and #13 more realistic.
I would though -1 because what if the Mayor turns corrupt, and raises the taxes to an absurbed amount. Though the taxes could be high. As long as the people are safe and happy. That's all that matters.
A corrupt mayor with the taxes, should be ban-able.
+1
Klockman always making things better
+1
A corrupt mayor with the taxes, should be ban-able.
It should.
But it would also give a sense of realism for a mayor to rip their people off. But as long as they're actually doing good with it. It should be allowed for a duration of time. Not for their whole term.
Also Sheep, If Klockman makes things better, why hasn't he made working Klocks? I had to do that pun.
/kit commisioner

Police coalition captain gear?
Desert falcon for the swag?

P.S
Pleb: what a great server! I got some starting money too!
Commisioner: /tax
Pleb:WTFFFF SOMEONE STOLE MY MONEYYYYY
PLEB: ADMINHELPPPP I GOT HACKED AND MY MONEY GOT STOLEN HELPPPPP
PLEB2:MY MONEYYYYY WHY IS IT GONEEEEE WHYYYY
PLEB3:IM GOING TO HACK WHOEVER STOLE MY MONEY AND IM GOING TO BAN HIM!!!!!,,
Randomplayer: STFU and STOP THE CAPS
/kit commisioner

P.S
the tax is just a future that i think i cool. Don't need to be added
/kit commisioner

P.S
the tax is just a future that i think i cool. Don't need to be added
all the tax money goes to the commisioner to do stuff right?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!