Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
/kit commisioner

Police coalition captain gear?
Desert falcon for the swag?

P.S
Pleb: what a great server! I got some starting money too!
Commisioner: /tax
Pleb:WTFFFF SOMEONE STOLE MY MONEYYYYY
PLEB: ADMINHELPPPP I GOT HACKED AND MY MONEY GOT STOLEN HELPPPPP
PLEB2:MY MONEYYYYY WHY IS IT GONEEEEE WHYYYY
PLEB3:IM GOING TO HACK WHOEVER STOLE MY MONEY AND IM GOING TO BAN HIM!!!!!,,
Randomplayer: STFU and STOP THE CAPS
the tax is just a future that i think i cool. Don't need to be added
all the tax money goes to the commisioner to do stuff right?
Yep. To do the stuff the commissioner/mayor/sheriff has promised in his term.
As police I'm paid every half an hour. What if I'm paid hen taxes I make 50 bamboo then 300. Isn't very helpful when starting off. Also I paid $40 to have extra money. Not to et away with the taxes for a week.

Taxes -1

Everything else +1
The more money you have, the higher the taxes are. Example if you have 100k, say the tax is 5%, thats only 5000 every hour, or maybe make it once every day.
If you have 1m, maybe the tax would be 7%, which is 70k every day.
If you have 1k, say the tax only be 1%, which is 10 bamboo every day.
Just ideas.
The more money you have, the higher the taxes are. Example if you have 100k, say the tax is 5%, thats only 5000 every hour, or maybe make it once every day.
If you have 1m, maybe the tax would be 7%, which is 70k every day.
If you have 1k, say the tax only be 1%, which is 10 bamboo every day.
Just ideas.

SO UNFAIR!

That would be total BS to people who have paid $40 to the game and have worked hard.

The description for when you buy MVP+

MORE RANKS
MORE KITS
BETTER KITS
HIGHER TAXES
It was an idea, it can be modified DURASTICLY so all tax is say 1% or even lower. Regardless whoever the mayor is will still be taking in alot of cash.
According to Mayor Ragequit and Mayor Federix, they don't earn money by being mayor. They are basically a free building service, they use all their money on high quality buildings to prevent raids. This would add more power to the Mayor, and i think as current, the mayor has none powers execept changing laws, but their is none rules about what he can change. :) I think the taxes would be awesome, but not a need.
The taxes would help the mayor both build shelters, and when their terms over have some extra spending cash, instead of say going from 1m bamboo to 30,000 in two terms just from helping people and the constant raids.
" (example tax options, 1% to 5% - this tax will be set by an in game command, and the mayor will have to do, the tax what he promised in his mayor application. The tax will take the tax percent out of every player online every salary period"
The tax will take percent out of the player's salary which means that only people that receive salaries will have taxes (cops and doctors,dunno about the rest lol) an RCMP with a 200 bamboo salary would have a tax of max 10 bamboo (5% of the salary) and I don't think it would be so bad, if your salary is 400 bamboo as a captain then the max tax should be 20 bamboo every 30 minutes so the captain gets 380, does it seem that high?
Klockmann didn't say the money would be taken out of your Balance but out of your Salary, now I don't know if it should apply to donators (ex: MVP+ gets 500 every 30 minutes so the maximum tax would be 25) because when they buy the rank it clearly states the money they will get every 30 minutes so it should only apply to non-donors, however if the donator is rcmp for example then the 5% tax should be taken out of their RCMP salary not out of their donator salary.
That's what I understood from the topic and how I think it should apply
Also taxes will only be taken when the mayor is online so the loss is insignificant

Taxes +1

Everything else also +1
Klockmann liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!