Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Jessica<3
Why not just have RP town outside of landmarks and the landmarks PVP zones. So NO KoS in The Towns and KoS Outside. More then 1 town tho.
By Nuc
Idea is good but I reckon you should have a different balance of bamboo to rp and pvp.Also if we were to go ahead with this idea we should not have the purge every night but announce for players it will begin in 5 mins or something .also would need some mods for outfits and new roles.
Reek liked this
By Danny Dog
Idea is good but I reckon you should have a different balance of bamboo to rp and pvp.Also if we were to go ahead with this idea we should not have the purge every night but announce for players it will begin in 5 mins or something .also would need some mods for outfits and new roles.

Why would you need new roles?
By Nuc
If you wanted to be one of those purge guards that protect the people high up in ranks.
By Danny Dog
If you wanted to be one of those purge guards that protect the people high up in ranks.

That would be regualr police and no mods would be needed
By Reek
I would love to see more rp servers :-)
Nuc liked this
By Danslayer8
Bump.
By keato252
Why not just have RP town outside of landmarks and the landmarks PVP zones. So NO KoS in The Towns and KoS Outside. More then 1 town tho.
Yes I think this would be awesome make the safe zone outside of a town and have in towns and around towns KOS like with 13 it's a custom map so mavey build a new island and have that be the non KOS island and everywhere else be non kos but you can at least kill outside the area plus police could set up checkpoints

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!