Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
im think Can we remove it??
so op About people can spawn spawn and spawn so much hell's fury and rocket launcher timberwo grizzl c4
and raid base im think op for It's easy for them raid base
im think it is stuff op
im think can remove it?

and remove /buy v.name Tank/ russian heli/???
I think it is more complicated then just not letting those things happen, since everyone should be able to buy these things. It is just easier to do depending on your rank, since MVP or MVP+ can keep buying weapons and vehicles without significantly effecting their total balance. JUST DO NOT BUILD BASES. I once built a skybase and when I was being online raided by an MVP+ they destroyed all the floors so that I could not rebuild. They well spent over 300k raiding me and my group buy 7-8 hinds along with all the gear for their group.
Hell's fury- Not OP easy to die with
c4- Only availible to police captains
Rocket launcher- ew
Timerwolf- Why lol?
Grizzly-Why lol?
Nuc liked this
Anybody can earn money, and anyways if it's "Only" donators that can get those(which its not) then they deserve it. Donators go out of their way and spend REAL money so pandahut can stay here. And anyways all of those things are expensive and losing rocket launchers and hell's furies they can't just buy infinite. And the 8 or 9 hinds, why did they need so many? You can raid with just 1.
im think Can we remove it??
so op About people can spawn spawn and spawn so much hell's fury and rocket launcher timberwo grizzl c4
and raid base im think op for It's easy for them raid base
im think it is stuff op
im think can remove it?

and remove /buy v.name Tank/ russian heli/???
extreme -1 and git gud :bored:
Timberwolf...... no comment
Grizzly, Ehhh nah its fine we wouldnt have decent pvp without it.
C4, in pvp c4 is expensive but you also have to get up close, plant it, and detonate it. in a fight thats hard.
rpg, kinda agree, kinda dont. its expensive, if you have one your a big target etc etc
Hell's... literally one above the nykorev in worst gun for pvp, terrible at raiding would prefer a dragonfang. should stay where it is.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!