Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

PANDAHUT SHOULD HAVE NPC'S?

Yes
35%
Yes in certain RP scenarios.
23%
No
23%
Don't care-
19%
By Danny Dog
Npcs that trade xp for bambo, bamboo for xp. Ez cash ez cheat

doesn't work like that

Maybe NPCs could give you special items as you can customize them. It could also be nice to have NPCs fressed up in different locations to talk to E.G A Police officer or SWAT member at the mayors estate. Some NPCs in the town so it doesn't feel abandoned
By KazDank
I'm sorry Stan, but I don't think this is a very good idea. We want to INCREASE the amount of people actually picking neutral roles like Chef, Doctor etc. to balance the RP and make towns under control, because it's not exactly realistic to have a bandit presence always around, and you feeling like you'll be robbed or kidnapped out of nowhere.
I don't agree with this because I want to see more people choose the less-wanted roles, the ones with no coloured border on the rules page. The questing idea's fine, if it's not too challenging for plugin makers to create custom quests. This could add something fun to RP and in the end, that's what we're looking for.
By Danny Dog
I'm sorry Stan, but I don't think this is a very good idea. We want to INCREASE the amount of people actually picking neutral roles like Chef, Doctor etc. to balance the RP and make towns under control, because it's not exactly realistic to have a bandit presence always around, and you feeling like you'll be robbed or kidnapped out of nowhere.
I don't agree with this because I want to see more people choose the less-wanted roles, the ones with no coloured border on the rules page. The questing idea's fine, if it's not too challenging for plugin makers to create custom quests. This could add something fun to RP and in the end, that's what we're looking for.

Yes but maybe rather then venders just people to talk to and get quests from to do when you are bored. It will also make towns feel less abandoned
By Nuc
I don't think npcs are a good idea however we should put them in the gun lisence store so we can lisence guns from a npc instead of having to type up a command
By RyDollaSign09
Npc's are useless. What would an NPC even do? Let you buy guns? There goes the weapon smith role.
What if the NPC's could give you quests like on the Russia maps? Certain NPC's could be available to you depending on your role.
Danny Dog liked this
By FabAlien
I don't think npcs are a good idea however we should put them in the gun lisence store so we can lisence guns from a npc instead of having to type up a command
Then they would have to make the licenses be items
By keato252
Add npc's for 13!
I think npcs should be added for licenses like you have to have an item like in real life you have to carry a CCP. Also maybe have npcs that would like refine a drug if you harvested it or something along those lines if it was possible
By keato252
Well I think the community has spoken. NPCs should be added in someway
By Dutchy
Well I think the community has spoken. NPCs should be added in someway
"Community has spoken"

Total of 9 votes on yes and 2 on in some way, that's not the entire community.
i4sheep liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!