Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Tachanka
There should be a plug-in that every few it will give you a disease / virus. You need to go to a Doctor to have them check you out and tell you what you have. Then will then give you a type of drug (this could take effect on ph13) to deal with this disease.
You'd have to take that drug every 10-15 minutes to avoid from death.
This would make the Doctor role much more useful, besides being a wasted role.
By Helena
I am Dr Plague Jake. I am always free to help people. But they always rather dying next to a bed instead of roleplaying stuff
Dr P. Jake is wasting his PHD
By WildWest
I am Dr Plague Jake. I am always free to help people. But they always rather dying next to a bed instead of roleplaying stuff
This is so true, sometimes they just die on their beds (not suicide so they dont get warned) but still
By Danny Dog
-1 what if no doctors are on?
By Tachanka
True that,
We should add something else though for that.
By Helena
True that,
We should add something else though for that.
no one does medicRP, all you see is when someone is about to die starts publicly asking for amedkit or some shit and a random perosn heals him and keeps going, i have never seen someone that goes like I need a medic i broke my leg or i am bleeding ouch help any doctor?. i only got excited cuz i received the dr. plague outfit and wanted to use it.
By FabAlien
This is so true, sometimes they just die on their beds (not suicide so they dont get warned) but still
Just roleplay that people say mean stuff, and then kill yourself to not get warned
By Tachanka
It would make the doctor role much more useful.
By Helena
It would make the doctor role much more useful.
The only thing that comes into my mind is a complex pluggim that baes on damage received or if you drug yourself you can get s virus that will have effects on you even if you died and respawned like for example lose 2 ho every 30 seconds + 5 seconds of inverted controls with intervals of 10 seconds
And unless a doctor does a command or some shit he saves u
tMoist liked this
By Tachanka
It's just an idea to make Doctor role much more fun and useful.
This could take in effect on PH13 when my FPS is already -8349 anyways.
This doesn't have to be 100% needed, it'd just make hardcore RPers more hardcore.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!