Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Federix02
Hello Guys. As some of you may know I am a deputy on 13 and I always want to make the police role more fun. And Yesterday I was thinking about a new command that would be /jail {playername} {minutes} This command can be used by police when they are in designated prisons and It would automaticly send the player inside a prison and announce the jail time. maybe it could be made that if you leave the prison area you get teleported back and maybe It should only be used by higher police roles. It will UpDate the post according to feedback.

Ps. This will work very well with the judge roll which is coming soon!
By Flopdup
This was suggested some time ago and it was suggested when the judge was first being added.
By The Duke II
+rep if judge role comes back. this is a 'must have' and i will support your ideas in my next mayoral campaign! PUTTING CITIZENS FIRST
By Federix02
This was suggested some time ago and it was suggested when the judge was first being added.
Oh didn't see the post
By Peppermint_Bark
-People will abuse this command an put the minutes for a long time

Only reason i need ^^^^^^
By tMoist
This is good, HOWEVER, please don't make it so you get teleported to the jail, part of the fun is being transported there, in cuffs with guards watching over you. For some reason I love how you get transported first into jail in an armoured police truck or something, just teleporting the prisoners there seems lazy to me.
Klockmann, n1ck45h, RyDollaSign09 and 2 others liked this
By Agent74
The command should only be able to be used inside a prison. Once transported and searched the officer does the command and boom sentenced into the next available cell.
tMoist, Federix02 liked this
By Drandrix
While yes I can agree with players abusing this and setting rediculously long jail times if they could find some way to regulate it or leave it to higher ups who are a bit more responsible this would be amazing and defiantly making robbing players and committing other crimes in game a lot less tempting.
By tMoist
The command should only be able to be used inside a prison. Once transported and searched the officer does the command and boom sentenced into the next available cell.
So like a region for the jail which is the only place the command can be used?
By Tachanka
While yes I can agree with players abusing this and setting rediculously long jail times if they could find some way to regulate it or leave it to higher ups who are a bit more responsible this would be amazing and defiantly making robbing players and committing other crimes in game a lot less tempting.
This ability should only be able to be given to SWAT, as troller's aren't going to waste $40 just to put some kid in jail for 6 years.
Besides, SWAT can check for all illegal items while normal officer's can't. This make's it more fair against abuser's.
Reek liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!