Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By sneadera
I think this is a good idea. maybe make it so they can only set it for a matter of minutes. Police should also be able to search for illegal items.
By Danny Dog
While yes I can agree with players abusing this and setting rediculously long jail times if they could find some way to regulate it or leave it to higher ups who are a bit more responsible this would be amazing and defiantly making robbing players and committing other crimes in game a lot less tempting.
This ability should only be able to be given to SWAT, as troller's aren't going to waste $40 just to put some kid in jail for 6 years.
Besides, SWAT can check for all illegal items while normal officer's can't. This make's it more fair against abuser's.

As you said SWAT already have a perk. I think it should be given to all Officers.

Just cuz ur swat and u want more power nub
By RyDollaSign09
While yes I can agree with players abusing this and setting rediculously long jail times if they could find some way to regulate it or leave it to higher ups who are a bit more responsible this would be amazing and defiantly making robbing players and committing other crimes in game a lot less tempting.
+1
Idea is great. The only way to keep it from being abused is to only allow the higher positions to use this command.
By Tachanka
+1
Idea is great. The only way to keep it from being abused is to only allow the higher positions to use this command.
Thats what I mean with SWAT.
Stan, if normal officers got this they would just abuse the command, I understand that SWAT already has an ability, but setting this to all officers would mean active staff 24/7
By Lord Gaben
+1, Good idea, but a few flaws in it.

The /jail command should only be able to be used WHILE IN A JAIL CELL.

And in chat, it says "Released in: [TIME]"

This will make it more realistic.

But limit the time you are able to be in the jailcell. Such as 5-10 minutes.

OR PRESET TIMES FOR POLICE TO ARREST FOR
By Helena
The command should only be able to be used inside a prison. Once transported and searched the officer does the command and boom sentenced into the next available cell.
/jail
u are not in the region "jail"
^self explanatory
tMoist liked this
By Sudath
Don't like that you are trapped there. That means whoever is arrested has no means for an escape. Restricts some RP in my opinion. Maybe the command will be nice but not the teleporting aspect, to where you can't leave.
tMoist liked this
By _kingkiller
what they can do is set jail times so all we have to do is /jail [Name] unlicensed
staff can set the times maybe
unlicensed 5min
drugs 6min
explosives 6min
By Federix02
The new judge role could decide the time maybe?
By Grandpa Miu
The topic is from may but I just noticed it so lol
I wanted this kind of command for a long time now, I don't agree with the teleportation part as I like transporting prisoners to the jail and that's the only moment he's able to kill me or have his friend do it but here's why I want a /jail command.
This command should make cops be able to leave the jail after they used /jail on the player and incase the prisoner is a bandit once the bandit is in jail and was /jailed other bandits shouldn't be able to KOS the officer.When you jail someone you're also punished with them as you have to stay around the jail but if they're a bandit you have to stay inside with them in a different room, so basically you're also jailed if you want to punish the bandit for breaking the law.
Example: /jail federix "3x unlicensed guns, 2 explosives" "10 minutes" and it would annouce in chat what is he jailed for and for how long, if the cop confiscates his guns then there's no way he could get out without fail rp-ing so a break-out would be out of the question, that way the prisoner is now jailed and the cop is free to wander around and arrest multiple individuals at the same time instead of being punished along with his prisoner.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!