Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Ticket command? /ticket [person] [reason] [prize]

"Yes"
90%
"No"
4%
Do not care!
6%
TICKET COMMAND
I really think this command would improve realism and roleplay of cops. this would be:

/ticket [name] [reason] [cost]

--So if you wanna give a ticket for reckless driving, offroad, shooting without reason, noncompliance and so on you will do this:
/ticket "Klockmann" "Reckless driving" "500"

Then the suspect got 3 options:
/ticket pay
/ticket deny
Or ignoring it/nonecompliance.

If the person denied the ticket or ignoring it. Then you have every right to arrest the person for "noncompliance."

This would add ton of new rp situations to the cops! And giving the civilians more to fear. =No more wildest.
Imagine trafic police, making checkpoints and stuff giving tickets out :love:

BEFORE YOU ASK!
Corrupt/new cops abuse this?
- Nope. Make a max price of a ticket like maximum 5000.
- Or make it chief+higher.

EXAMPLE OF TICKETS
Hardium, UncommonCow56 liked this
By Hardium
YESS we need this! This will serve as a source of income for police officers, and will serve as an incentive to stop more crime and be a cop.
By i4sheep
Why wasn't this added a long time ago?
By reacter17
yess it is a great idea and it should have been added along time ago
By Agent74
Cops will be actually be able to do 10-38's properly and if the drivers do not stop then it will turn into a 10-80. If you cops understand me 10-04.
By Klockmann
Cops will be actually be able to do 10-38's properly and if the drivers do not stop then it will turn into a 10-80. If you cops understand me 10-04.
Translating: Cops will be actually be able to Stopping Suspicious Vehicles and if the drivers do not stop then it will turn into a Chase in Progress.

10-4 - 10-42 Agent. :)
By tMoist
I can't +1 this enough, great idea cap'n klock!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!