Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By SSSgt.Killz
On #13 there are many raids each day and as a RCMP Deputy I have to stop them. The thing that irritates me is that when I start to engage on the raiders I don't know how many of them are assisting. Because of this I have died multiple times thinking the raid is over. I think a new command should be issued like /raiders or /checkraider "name" or something along those lines. This will be helpful not only to police to check who is still raiding, but to regular players as well, so they know who to watch out for and stay away from.
By Federix02
I agree But not knowing who is raiding is kind of the bandits advantage and so they can surprise police So the police should always make a note on who is raiding
But that command would be usefulll
tMoist liked this
By Sudath
It's a raid zone. Therefore if no one wants to die they should get out of the area. Also the police should do some work to try and know who died and who didn't. I feel like this plugin will take away a little rp aspect.
By ACerealBowl
This would be great. Everyone should know who is raiding. Also this have me an idea. There should be a command like /raidlist or /checkraid
These will also show the description of the raid as that could be useful for players who just hoped on or people who didn't read the chat due to other people's conversation.
By Danny Dog
It's annoying when you join halfway through a raid! It should be Welcome to Pandahut#13 a raid is currently going on at location by skrublord69, ACerealBowl , and a cow!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!