Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Loxtonjoel
Hello pandas

Today I propose yet another idea of mine to help benefit the community and have less stress on the mods/ admins on the server. A while back hackers used to be a dormant problem in Unturned, as KOSers are today, they ruined everyone play time. A while back I suggested we used the newly added hitbox for rep+/- to see who shot first and determined if it was a KOS or not, this could save time as we could almost make a bot do the job of a mod using this, sadly halogamer said it was only the ground, dunno if mushy could pull some strings with nelson to make it a box, or even if this is vertically possible, or just one of random useless ideas I have, but its the thought that counts.

Another idea to help combat the ever growing KOS is to make a list similar to https://observatory.rocketmod.net/ but have trusted RP servers do it. To this day all the RP servers have been working together seperatly to achieve a common goal, to ban KOSers. What the heck are we doing, we could be working together to combat the problem, less work for them and us, more people playing roleplay, better experience. But of coarse this would have it's problems just to list a few, first of actually getting those RP servers to join up, having a universal set of rules, banning of the right people etc etc. This would probably be a temporary fix to the issue but would only solve KOS mostly, other things could be added to make this for efficient at it's job

Open for idea from the community, give your opinion please :-)
By Loxtonjoel
DONT USE GLOBAL ROCKET MOD BAN. i wont be able to play
I am suggesting we make our own, not use the existing one
By Possum
Niether of those suggestions seem even remotely do-able.

1. Ask Nelson to change the game for a server hosting his game? haha
2. Get all the other servers with different owners on board and organized? That would be impossible.

Those are ideal ideas however, too farfetched.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!