Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Helena
I highly doubt they would consider removing a perk as it could be the reason someone donated to ph, it's unfair.
Well it's not exactly removing it. It's replacing it with something less... emmm... idk how to say ir but you get me
By Killer Kitty
Sorry buddy but what exactly would you switch it out with
By Helena
Sorry buddy but what exactly would you switch it out with
still thinking lmao.
The only thi g i have came up with is to give acces to 1 item for free every 2 hours like a kit. Like /kit umbrella or something lime that
By Killer Kitty
What would be the limit of this kit you want to do could the kit be a gun and any gun hmmm have I made you think once again
By Helena
What would be the limit of this kit you want to do could the kit be a gun and any gun hmmm have I made you think once again
Noy a gun. An item. I am doing this suggestion because donators can buy ammo and atrachments and getting a gun is really easy with the kits. So nobldy really uses weaposnmiths
By Killer Kitty
Now now banana you must not say people don't use weaponsmithsni use them all the time sure not for ammo or attachments but I see were your heading but I don't see what the big deal is still sowwy
By Helena
Holy mother of potassium. (random shit i post due to the fact that i will handle this/ edit this same comment tomorrow)
By Killer Kitty
K you do you fam :grin:
By Lewd Catt
Noy a gun. An item. I am doing this suggestion because donators can buy ammo and atrachments and getting a gun is really easy with the kits. So nobldy really uses weaposnmiths
Weaponsmith still useful for Non-Donator and Donator. for Donator they might only buy Weapon so it's still useful, While Non-Donator can buy Weapon and Attachment. Donator can sell the Attachment to Non-Donator player if there's no Weaponsmith. so i think this Nerf doesn't need.

The Only thing that admin should nerf was /kit food and /kit health since it's rarely to see someone with Chef and Doctor roles.

PS : I bought Donator Rank only for the Bodyguard and Kidnapper Roles before.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!