Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By GrandpaHoovie
just make a /loan command, WAY easier
By Simon paju
If deals are made with the bank they would have to be very specific and both players would have to agree with evidence, both knowing there is evidence and staff will take a stand if it's not handled properly. This means there's no using the bank to take advantage of other players or trying to get people banned when they really had no idea what was going on. A clear deal would have to be shown to staff and given evidence in order to handle scamming. This would include time frame, interest, how the interest works(there are multiple kinds of interest), amount, etc. It's a huge hassle and loaning money in general can also be weird. If the player spends the 10k or whatever that is loaned and therefore has 0, then how do you expect us to handle it?
Yeah I wouldn't give loans to players until they read the rules, have some experience in the game and are trustworthy enough to pay it back. If I have given someone a loan and he can't pay it back, because he has no more bamboo, then I would be able to reposes "if it's allowed" loot, bases, businesses etc. If the stuff I repossessed does not add up to the money I have loaned them and they physically don't have anymore money then that would be my fault for lending them the loan and they wouldn't get a ban or warning. If repossession isn't allowed then I would just take the amount of money they do have and that's it. Interest would probably be 10-15% every week and if the don't pay during the due date then I would increase the interest rate for them to 20% every week until they do pay me. If anyone has more questions or I didn't answer there questions correctly then just type it down.
By PeachyPoro
So even if I, a somewhat known player on the server loans 200k from you, spends it all, spends all my own money, and have no assets it would just be gg for you?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!