Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Hardium
So earlier today, I was involved in a raid/shootout between two hitmen, vs me and my friend who was a swat member. The two hitmen were at my door and threatening to break in and to fight them, because I had a hit on my head. I opened the door, and my friend and I started firing. I managed to kill one person, and got a few shots off of the second person, losing my friend in the process. Apparently, it was an attempt of KOS on the second person because I killed the first guy, ending my hit. However, I believe it is unfair that the two hitmen present outside my door trying to kill me, and I was accused of KOS on one of them. If they are both present outside my house trying to kill me at the time of the hit and shootout, shouldn't I be allowed to kill them? If the second guy saw the first hitman there already, why would he stay so close in the shootout? I think any hitmen outside my door during a shootout over a hit should be fair game to kill because they both were there to kill me, reguardless if I killed one of them or not. I understand where the staff member was coming from, but I'm just a little upset over the fact that I got a 12 hour ban for an event that seemed unfair on my side.

-Hardium
By Loxtonjoel
So earlier today, I was involved in a raid/shootout between two hitmen, vs me and my friend who was a swat member. The two hitmen were at my door and threatening to break in and to fight them, because I had a hit on my head. I opened the door, and my friend and I started firing. I managed to kill one person, and got a few shots off of the second person, losing my friend in the process. Apparently, it was an attempt of KOS on the second person because I killed the first guy, ending my hit. However, I believe it is unfair that the two hitmen present outside my door trying to kill me, and I was accused of KOS on one of them. If they are both present outside my house trying to kill me at the time of the hit and shootout, shouldn't I be allowed to kill them? If the second guy saw the first hitman there already, why would he stay so close in the shootout? I think any hitmen outside my door during a shootout over a hit should be fair game to kill because they both were there to kill me, reguardless if I killed one of them or not. I understand where the staff member was coming from, but I'm just a little upset over the fact that I got a 12 hour ban for an event that seemed unfair on my side.

-Hardium
make a an appeal
http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=45

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!