Get Help from RP Staff here!
SO During Ragnaros's Map wipe when he did it the car in my garage exploded nearly killing me i tried to find a bandage i couldnt find one but i found one on the ground i was almost dead until i got the dressing and healed myself. Ragnaros said not to pick up any items from the ground but this one was really important.
So Ragnar, here is my explanation of why i got an Item from the ground thank you please restore me if you can. Sorry for doing that too ragnaros..... :-)
SO During Ragnaros's Map wipe when he did it the car in my garage exploded nearly killing me i tried to find a bandage i couldnt find one but i found one on the ground i was almost dead until i got the dressing and healed myself. Ragnaros said not to pick up any items from the ground but this one was really important.
So Ragnar, here is my explanation of why i got an Item from the ground thank you please restore me if you can. Sorry for doing that too ragnaros..... :-)
Ask a admin in-game to restore you with this story. Did he clear your car?
everything in the server lol :-)
Bases and everything?
Actually i was wrong,actually its just alberton not everything in the server lol whoops, well the car just did explode so its gone :laugh:
Alright then, make a player report if you have evidence of this occuring.

Locked and solved

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!