Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Loxtonjoel
Well we can't exactly do anything because well you died fairly.

I understand that you spawned there and didn't know, but this has happened to me several times and you just have to carry on.

Sorry for any inconvenience. :party:
Technically it is beyond his control. He wasn't able to escape the raidzone and with him just logging on he wouldn't have been able to know there was a raid. I have had a sit like this before and refunded the victim.
By Helena
there should be a mod rule that the victim of this has to provide evidence of him getting killed rgiht after he joins, as loxton said, this kind of sits, the player should be refunded since he has no idea of what's happening and can't defend himself
By jose
there should be a mod rule that the victim of this has to provide evidence of him getting killed rgiht after he joins, as loxton said, this kind of sits, the player should be refunded since he has no idea of what's happening and can't defend himself

logs show this plsu we cant do anything about i personally world restore u but its been awhile and what is ur IGN
By Helena

logs show this plsu we cant do anything about i personally world restore u but its been awhile and what is ur IGN
BananAsriel and this hs not happened to me... yet
By Loxtonjoel
Locked to prevent jose from necro-bumping lol

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!