Get Help from RP Staff here!
By yung one
So about 30 minutes ago I got false raided and my friend got false banned.
What happened:
I asked a farmer if he had berries to sell far away from my base. Didnt have any but in a few minutes he was outside my base asking to come in. I told him no because I was planting. I never said what I was planting, never opened the door, or anything so he could see inside. Before you know it police were on my door and asking to come in. Told em it was a potato farm, and nothing illegal. They started giving my warnings to let them in which I refused because its my property and they didn't have a warrant. They told me this was grounds for a raid-which it is not. They had no warrant to come in and no proof of a berry farm. They continued and flopdup started the raid. I decided to try and defend. I put sentries and my friend jeffy put guns in them. We started killing the cops, with sentries and my friend killed some. Then they told me jeffy was kosing-which he was not. He helped build the base- doesnt matter which parts, and put guns in the sentries, not to mention is in my group and we own the base together. Flopdup told me because he didnt directly place any stuff on that floor it was kos-even though he put guns in all the sentries. Then he banned my friend -not sure how long- for helping.

They took screenshots of berries after breaking in, but they had no proof beforehand. The rules(under police captain) clearly state "May issue warrants to Police Officers for raids at properties containing illegal items. Although the captain must have valid evidence that the location contains illegal items and must have the evidence at hand if questioned, if failure to have evidence the captain can be demoted from their rank." He had no valid evidence whatsoever. The farmer just said I had a berry farm, without ever seeing it himself.

I lost about 5k in property, and my friend got banned. I would appreciate help with this situation asap. If my friend needs to make a ban appeal ill let him know.
By Loxtonjoel
Please make a player report with VALID evidence agenst Flop. No need to make posts about this as we cannot come to a proper conclusion.
By Flopdup
If you did not know, if the police are suspicious of a base with berryes a Police DEPUTY can come and search it(wildcard_extreme), if the owner does NOT want to open the door after the deputy has warned 3 times a Police Captain(myself) can come and raid it, which we did. After the other "Owner" killed us I went in your base and did /checkowner on EVERYTHING, he does not own a single item in that base, after that I asked agent if I should ban him, he agreed. Also you lost 5k? we destroyed a door.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!