Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Voxi
Hello Pandahut Players, Recently as i have been playing on #10 and #13 me and many players would get something similar to a "Lag line". You're game would freeze momentarily(2-3seconds) and to me and others, this is getting annoying. And another thing that's been bothering me is whenever i die, My game freezes, and i immediately disconnect. I don' t know if its too many buildings on the servers or my internet, If its my internet i guess i'll have to deal with it, but if its the servers, may they get wiped? It makes it extremely hard to play. (ex: Trying to stop a raid -game freezes- Raiders kill you and your game unfreezes) :crying: :crying: :crying: Plez Fix
By Dutchy
Same here but for me it happens arround every 5 minutes not due to these "lag lines".

RP Admins try to clear as many empty buildings as possible to keep lag to a minimum.
By Mushy
Hey guys,

I read about this on a different topic. This never used to be an issue prior to the previous update, so we are inclined to think this will be fixed by Nelson, as well as the Econ Ticket fix.

Thank you for your feedback. We will closely monitor this issue to make sure it gets fixed ASAP.
By James
Mushy, it has still been a while, and I find that these lag lines are.. amplified by excessive amounts of buildables.
By Mushy
Hello James,

This is an issue that is prone to happening on RP, especially since a few Unturned updates ago. We are doing the best we can to clear out clutter on the servers. This issue has also been exacerbated by the current dupe bug, which was causing massive amounts of items being spawned by people abusing it. This weekend's update might fix this. Stay tuned to Nelson's twitter for the latest information regarding the update.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!