You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By JesusChrist
:-o :-o So I will open a TOTALLY NOT DRUGS shop and I don't know maybe I might inject crystal berries inside me I prefer the blue kind it gives me a burning sensation in the blood
Since drugs are "rare" in Russia I will make a shop called TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY not DRUGS!!!!
but am only a farmer so I don't know if I can sell these on the black market(am making the shop in the subway)
Am going too need berry donations and prices I don't want berries costing 1000000$ and 1$ probably around 20-100$ per a pack of berries (4) I will sell indigo for a while and start spreading out to more meth and learn how to make weed and add weed and meth into a cake Maybe Ie can give these too mother fucking bob the doctor so he can use them to cure radiation/health or give some to the daily dose of cringe by the next door pizza guy to inject heroin inside the cakes, good idea ey? too bad this drug factory is going to be more hidden than el chapo so fuck your police.

I accept donations if your a farmer I prefer indigo and teal if you give me green ones I'll turn into shark so I rather not have that because I don't really know its 3:00AM am tired going to kill myself right after this maybe inject crystal meth inside my neck and drink pure Elmer's glue, you are required to type in area chat if you're a police you will get warnings to leave and if you try to raid this well um you really get nothing all the weed is on my asshole like rick n morty sticking that fucking seed up his ass that's me but with crystal blueberry (meth) :-o :-o :frozen: :angelo: :wacky: ;-) :ninja: :-)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!