You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
I am really drifting away from pandahut i made a video about pandahut saying its awesome its not kos the staff our good but i realize i am lying to my self i got kosed 2 times today 1 time by young waffle they said i took kos loot which i knew i did not have it so they young waffle said i am making a mod sit i said you can do that only mods so i drive off and he blows my car up and i kill him for it and he kills me back which he cant do i asked jean and jaun deag and then the second time i got kosed was when i picked up raid loot which tunred out to be kos loot so i dropped all the kos loot and he told me to drop my backpack and i told him "LETS GO TO CAPE ROCK TO MANY PLAYERS" and i said "LET ME GET A FUCKING MOD" yes i used caps in fear of my loot so i drop all the kos gear and he kills me for NOT DROPPING MY BACKPACK and thats not kos loot he cant force me i even told him wait lets go to get a mod but young4tang was afk like always and they just killed yes i kosed young waffle in a sit i was explaing my side and he said shut up just shut your salty and I said "dont tell me to shut up ever again dont do it again" he told me to shut up so i killed him i raged out that was my first time ragging in 3 years and i took my ban and on to the second STAFF Members
Some staff members are good but some our god horrible like in a sit i was saying my side and the guy told me to shut up the mod did nothing about it and the mod did nothing about the kos he did to me and he did NOTHING ABOUT MY sit with the kos loot. And i am having a bad pandahut experience to the point were i am thinking about not evening going for staff not even donating this whole post is why i want staff..... :-(

O and yes i kosed young waffle when he told me to shut up i ragged very badly and gave my mic to my dab :bored:
Last edited by The Flash on August 10th, 2016, 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am really drifting away from pandahut i made a video about pandahut saying its awesome its not kos the staff our good but i realize i am lying to my self i got kosed 2 times today 1 time by young waffle they said i took kos loot which i knew i did not have it so they young waffle said i am making a mod sit i said you can do that only mods so i drive off and he blows my car up and i kill him for it and he kills me back which he cant do i asked jean and jaun deag and then the second time i got kosed was when i picked up raid loot which tunred out to be kos loot so i dropped all the kos loot and he told me to drop my backpack and i told him "LETS GO TO CAPE ROCK TO MANY PLAYERS" and i said "LET ME GET A FUCKING MOD" yes i used caps in fear of my loot so i drop all the kos gear and he kills me for NOT DROPPING MY BACKPACK and thats not kos loot he cant force me i even told him wait lets go to get a mod but young4tang was afk like always and they just killed yes i kosed young waffle in a sit i was explaing my side and he said shut up just shut your salty and I said "dont tell me to shut up ever again dont do it again" he told me to shut up so i killed him i raged out that was my first time ragging in 3 years and i took my ban and on to the second STAFF Members
Some staff members are good but some our god horrible like in a sit i was saying my side and the guy told me to shut up the mod did nothing about it and the mod did nothing about the kos he did to me and he did NOTHING ABOUT MY sit with the kos loot. And i am having a bad pandahut experience to the point were i am thinking about not evening going for staff not even donating.... :crying:

O and yes i kosed young waffle when he told me to shut up i got mad very badly and gave my mic to my dab :bored:
Some staff members are good but some our god horrible like in a sit i was saying my side and the guy told me to shut up the mod did nothing about it and the mod did nothing about the kos he did to me and he did NOTHING ABOUT MY sit with the kos loot. And i am having a bad pandahut experience to the point were i am thinking about not evening going for staff not even donating this whole post is why i want staff..... :-(

O and yes i kosed young waffle when he told me to shut up i ragged very badly and gave my mic to my dab :bored:
Care to inform who the staff member was?

Care to inform who the staff member was?
SMS youngf4ng

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!