You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By RagnarosPower
All you did was literally add a building and a character lol that's like a 5 minutes job on unity, but goodluck, also this is the 2nd time I told you to not put off topic related stuff in the unturned general topics, don't let it happen again. Moved to off topic.
By Valken
All you did was literally add a building and a character lol that's like a 5 minutes job on unity, but goodluck, also this is the 2nd time I told you to not put off topic related stuff in the unturned general topics, don't let it happen again. Moved to off topic.
I'm in the begging I did alot more today if u want to see
By Valken
Dude, that is gonna be so cool when it's done, will muiplayer be incorporated in to it or no?
This one is going to be multilayer and single player
By Valken
Looks interesting, what will it be/about?
I'm making 2 games the one you saw is my active shooter a guy comes in let's say a school with a shotgun or a assault rifle shooting kids and everyone. U can either be a janitor, a teacher, or a parent. U get a glock or a tazer or hand to hand u can either kill the mass shooter or detain him detainine him gets u more points or cash. This is what I thought of so far.
By Valken
That is sick, twisted, and will have a lot of controversy..

Good luck :)
Thanks I will probably be done with (alpha or beta) at the end of the month so like it will be in super early access and I will need someone to try the game and see what they think do u want to do that for me? If no its ok I'll find someone else

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!