You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By BG.Five
As many people and staff members are from the UK I think this is a topic we should discuss. In my opinion this first class country just made a own goal.
By RagnarosPower
Yeah, I'm somewhat glad that UK has been removed from the EU because it wasn't necessary in the first place to be with EU, in my opinion there's more disadvantages with being with EU than it is to be out of EU. So perosnally I'm glad this happened, although it'll take up to 2+ years for actions to be taken upon.
By BG.Five
Yeah, I'm somewhat glad that UK has been removed from the EU because it wasn't necessary in the first place to be with EU, in my opinion there's more disadvantages with being with EU than it is to be out of EU. So perosnally I'm glad this happened, although it'll take up to 2+ years for actions to be taken upon.
Yeah but without the EU the UK loses the essential market. All goods will now have taxes, and even several hours into this your curency is falling apart. Already lost 15% of its value. Which will mean that same products made from the EU and the UK will have different prizes, yours will be way expensive.
By BG.Five
IN TWO HOURS (AS OF 7AM) THE UK ECONOMY HAS LOST OVER £255BN, THE EQUIVALENT OF 40 YEARS' WORTH OF EU CONTRIBUTIONS. This is wow.
PS: Sorry for caps.
By RagnarosPower
Yeah that's the only downside of it, I was sure we'd lose in economy but everybody says it's gonna be better in the long shot.
By Dutchy
Everyone in the Netherlands is dissapointed with this final answer of the UK. We Dutch people live with the UK and many people from several university's think this will lead the UK in a down spiral leading to an economic crisis. I hope the UK people will see this decision was wrong before it is too late.

Yours Truly,

Dutchy

:D
By BG.Five
Dunno even now there will be a second referendum for Scotland . I hope you manage to overcome it and rejoin(not mandatory :D).
By RagnarosPower
Yeah it's for Scotland and Ireland I believe

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!