You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Steeeve
An entire year of "learning" has lead to this day- the 20th of June. The most important exams of the year are today and I am fucking stressed as fuck and can't fall asleep because of that. Any suggestions how to relief? Weed won't work, I've tried.
By Steeeve
Masturbating?

:D
I think the world record is around 50 times in 1 day and I'm pretty sure I've beaten the record in the past hour (Dear God please help me stop D: ) and I don't feel relaxed at all...
By Steeeve
Well YouTube ain't a bad idea but with only 250MB of 3G left and with the shitiest phone ever (Nokia Asha 206) it's kinda hard watching videos.
By Jay
About a week before the science final in my grade, my teacher wasn't in the room so my friend went through her binder and found the answer keys to the chemistry test 3 and the chemistry final so he took pictures of the chemistry test 3 answer key and then put it back, but stole the answer key for the chemistry final. 3 of my friends got cought because my friend that has a %36 average in that class got a %100 on the test. They searched his phone and found pictures of the final answer key on it and he had them on his apple watch during the test, and the searched my other friend that stole the answer key's locker and found the answer key lol.
By Steeeve
About a week before the science final in my grade, my teacher wasn't in the room so my friend went through her binder and found the answer keys to the chemistry test 3 and the chemistry final so he took pictures of the chemistry test 3 answer key and then put it back, but stole the answer key for the chemistry final. 3 of my friends got cought because my friend that has a %36 average in that class got a %100 on the test. They searched his phone and found pictures of the final answer key on it and he had them on his apple watch during the test, and the searched my other friend that stole the answer key's locker and found the answer key lol.
Well Jay it is a bit diferent with my exams it's a national exam for all the German High schools. The test is sent to the teachers 10 minutes before it's given to us. I've heard about people selling the answers but is very expensive (prices can go to 200 bucks). I am worried because the teacher hates me and told me that she'll give me a F for the end of the year and I'll have to go to summer school and may go through 8th grade again.
By Steeeve
I have finals tommorow as well, math German and ceramics (yeah I'm not stressing over ceramics) but trust me I feel you. I suggest just making sure your room is pitch black and lying their until you fall asleep, trust me you don't want no sleep on exams day, that happened to me last Thursday. Not fun I thought I was gona throw up on the bus.
I know that not sleeping at all isn't helpful but there's only 4 hours left in which I can sleep (gotta go up in 6:30-7:00 so I can do my morning routine). So you are learning german, what will your exam will constist of? Mine is 3 Hörverstehen texts, 3 Leseverstehen texts, 2 big Gramatik und Wortschats texts and 1 anwser of a letter.
By Steeeve
Vokabeln, Konjugation, Grammer, Basic stuff, its only German 1 (First year learning)
It is my first year learning it aswell but I should have an A2 level of German by now. The school I am learning in is a language school in which you obviously learn a language, this year we had 21 hours of German every week. There are difrent language schools for most languages, there is 3 big German schools in my city and the nickname of mine is 3rd German High school or the Elite of Sofia (jokingly ofcource)
By RagnarosPower
Have fun cleaning the streets.

Jk, goodluck but you should be revising not staying on the forums lol.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!