You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Game master
That moronic "List" Comment was the reason I Private Messaged him about the book of death, a story I made up before I ever watched "Death Note"

Recipient: Game master -

How ironic of this message coming from you.

Game master... or may I say RyanMcKenny.. You where once a moderator on server 13, demoted due to "the short temper you have". You roll with shemfry and love making bases in tree's. I do not need to elaborate more because eventually I have enough info on you. Where is this FONA? Never have we seen this group on server 13. Never have I seen you play recently on 13. We have members 24hours on the server that have confirmed you have not played on it for a few days now.

Don't waste your time. You just added yourself to "The list".
By danzeman00
Lol guys watch out he completely made up the exact same plot as another developed story. Just before he saw it.
By Game master
This mafia crap is all a bluff. They can't do shit. Although I have been curious as to why all my trees magically started to disappear. This "Mafia" Must have made a damn fortune off my tree house on Courtin, I have 13 planters, nine berries on each planter. Three Lockers full of Berries.

It was a goldmine, and my friends wonder why I sold my Berries for 10 bamboo each.

Btw God Father, you seem to know so much about the Mafia, why not call yourself the Don?
By Game master
Lol guys watch out he completely made up the exact same plot as another developed story. Just before he saw it.
Wait seriously?
Did I pretty much sum up Death Note?
The funny part is I still have not seen an episode.
By danzeman00
That moronic "List" Comment was the reason I Private Messaged him about the book of death, a story I made up before I ever watched "Death Note"
You just said that, I was just assuming it was the same since you just referenced it in the context of your death book.
By Game master
Lol I don't have a death book. I made every bit of that up
By Queenie
Wow... Clap Clap Clap... This looks exciting :D

Mafia or Fona?

Both sound like plebs.
Yet the mafia is a lil more interesting..
By Jay
Jay - Ahh a Global mod. Once was a hardcore RPlayer. Nothing against you. You seem to be a great guy. But I do believe you where banned on all RP servers for Mass KoS? Or as what my consigliere's and consort's say. But then, my disguisers play it well.
Yes, I was banned of both RP servers for mass kos.
By Tublo
Doing so badly at hiding who you are lmao
By Game master
Lol btw get your facts straight. I don't just play unturned with Shemfry, we have spread out to a series of games, most of which he bought for me to play with him. We are the best of friends, not just players who play together.

Also the Crimson Grin Wolf Pack is one of two groups, Shemfry owning the second one Crimson Grin - Bear Den. My group is built for taking contracts over unturned, his is built specifically for a Youtube RP series we plan to do.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!