You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Tublo
Love you too ;)
By Josh
Game Master you have been warned for disrespect, Tublo stop continuing to poke the bear. Keep this topic and all other topics friendly. Disrespectful posts have been deleted.
By TheGodFather
Dear Player's of Pandahut 13,

The irony in all I see and read. Why? It is because you know little but nothing about me yet I know much about each one of you. Let me start with this..

GamerMaster - How silly of you mentioning you ar FONA. Have I, or must I say WE have never heard of. And how lame of mentioning you are FONA when we don't mention who we are. Not any of you know who we are.But let me start. Gamer Master or known as RyanMcKenny, once a Trial moderator on server 13, demoted due to his "Short Temper". You like to hang around with Shemfry (Previous mayor that comes on the server drunk and gives his millions out and then asks an admin to remove him from his mayor role). Once placed a hit on Ryan's head and hides away in his base. Gamermaster loves to make tree bases. Once on tignish, then at Liberation Bridge and another base at courtin isle. The irony of this coming from you makes a great impact on how "Fearing" this FONA group may be. But then again.. Congratulations, you have made it on "THE LIST".

And by the way.. Is this your FONA? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CGTWPContracts

BloodLord - A great RP layer that plays both on 10 and 13. Never had any encounters nor issues with you. I have no intentions to go against RP rules. As of the moment I have nothing to say about you since I do not see you as competition. Good day Sir.

Gamma Gamma - Ahh, gamma gamma.. You are a trial mod on server 13. You have a twin brother i do believe goes by th name of mindless wasp. You also lay or used to play on server 10. squeaker you may say but the irony of how young you are. 14, 15, 16 I believe. But I'll let you go. You seem to be a nice kid.. Good day.

Schwartzy - A hard-core Police deputy on server 13. Made a loot base near liberation/courtin. You have played on the server since it came out. Started off as a RCMP and worked your way up. A great guy you are. But as of today, our roads will not yet meet. Maybe one day.. Maybe..

WildWest - Yes.. A MVP+/moderator on server 13. Does not play that often but when online loves to RP. I do believe you got yourself banned a few minuets ago. But then again, my consigliere's provide me all info. A nice player I believe so. Good day.

Tublo - Ahhh yes... Tublo. A ex-moderator of server 13. Was demoted due to raiding on duty and avoiding hits whilst staying on duty almost 24/7. Force Tp's to layers on the ma and mostly hang's out with george. A young british boy who loves to curse on world chat. How ironic of me saying this right? Abiding the rules.. Oh we have. But the question is, have you been? And about the police. Our Consigliere's or what i like to call "Insiders" are all we need. They give us all the info about the police. Maybe they are police or maybe they are just a group of bandits.

Either way hearing that message from you gave me a good laugh. Good day to you.

Hoops - Yes hoops. 99% of the server are not made of "RCMP". Do your statistics right. And you, we find no interest in a "Nobody". Good day.

Danzeman00 - Another RP13 moderator. Never usually on.. Made a base with Tublo at cape rock. And got raided a day after. You, I believe, are a great guy but I do not wish to cross paths with you yet. Since you have your RCMP chief rank.. Maybe one day.. Maybe one day..

Josh - Ahhh, a RP13 Supermod who is currently not playing due to computer "Technical Issues". Running for Mayor on RP13 and think you'll be a great mayor. But then, our roads will meet soon. Very soon.

Jay - Ahh a Global mod. Once was a hardcore RPlayer. Nothing against you. You seem to be a great guy. But I do believe you where banned on all RP servers for Mass KoS? Or as what my consigliere's and consort's say. But then, my disguisers play it well.

...And to finish off my response. The irony in all I read. You can not deny the truth nor are we afraid of you. Maybe some of the people I mentioned are in our group, or maybe not. The rules of Pandahut RP are memorized by heart. Never have we gone against any rule. But it is time for us to step up our game.. now that we have completed the group. Good day and Good luck.

Sincerely,

YourGodFather
By Sp4x
You forgot me :( :? :|
By Game master
Well +1 for information compilation, although everything you recited is common knowledge. have you noticed that not a single other person is actually in my Crimson Grin group? I know how easy it is to find that group, and because anonymity is my game, none of my members are allowed to join.

You're not threatening, you just read the forums and play from time to time. Yeah, I boast about building in treehouses, it's fun and adds a challenge to the game.

You want to talk about irony, maybe next time your "consigs" can tell you that the people in these servers are not so easily swayed by a bunch of children with fake Italian Accents.
By TheGodFather
Why PM gamemaster? Warewolf, RyanMcKenny? You are a great clown. Anyways... I would like to share his PM to everyone. Pls read all..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recipient: TheGodFather -

Lol you have members on 24/7 right? Maybe you should update your little list. I was on an hour ago, changed my name to Werewolf. From now on, identify me via two clantags I always have, (CG) and (WGG)

I'm not afraid of you or your "List"

Imagine, a man like me walks into a creepy ass forest, sets up some dry ice and draws some legit demonic symbols in the ground. Then that man sets up some candles and incense, then spreads lambs blood everywhere within arms reach, drawing a lambs blood skull onto his face. He starts chanting as he places a book in the center of the glyphs. After the ritual is over he takes the book and writes a single name in it, giving the name two weeks to live. in 2 weeks the owner of the name dies

I did that ritual, the book is mine, and your name will go into it if you continue to lie about me.

Back off mate, you don't want to be in my "list".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha! Lmfao! Rofl! LOL! LEL! GG!

I'd like to know from what hole did you pull this out of? Your mouth or your anus?

Sincerely,

YourGodFather!
By Hoops0110
Hey godfather with all this killing and slaughtering maybe you could venture onto the pvp servers bro? I may be a 'nobody' on RP but if you play regularly on the other servers you have probably seen me around. Come fight me. Come fight my guys. Come fight everyone. Just an invitation bro but these servers are chaos. A little less tame than RP but man it suits you with your destruction and death. Hope to see you soon <3. ;)
By Sp4x
I'm not gonna unleash my inner LeafyIsHere cyberbully instincts, so I'm not even gonna comment on the lambs' blood and satanic rituals thing ;) :roll: :? :| :)
By Game master
LOL "Lambs blood" "dry ice" satanic ritual I pissed myself reading this

Is that supposed to be intimidating..
Lol nah, that was a joke.

Didn't think it would be taken seriously at all.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!