You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
miku how is "for 1million bb ill come back and fight for your group" causing unnecessary drama / inspiring people to be toxic??

i didnt say the bmc is trash or something like that, it's legit about me creating a mercenary thing. The fuck im supposed to do if some lil bitches start being toxic in the topic????
calling people bitches is toxic.... nice one bro
MattCobra liked this
miku how is "for 1million bb ill come back and fight for your group" causing unnecessary drama / inspiring people to be toxic??

i didnt say the bmc is trash or something like that, it's legit about me creating a mercenary thing. The fuck im supposed to do if some lil bitches start being toxic in the topic????
You keep deflecting to that perhaps because it's the only thing you can defend but that is literally not the point.

You made that topic once and said "bmc trash" and some other stupid stuff to incite drama, sure.

But then after it was locked, you make the same topic again.

And then after that topic was locked, you remake the same topic again but replacing your asking with something just to troll/minge post.

Now you're alting and causing even more drama.

See my earlier post for more information. This new alt account is deactivated for now.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29695#p182381

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!