You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
free my boy amar cuz he aint do nothing wrong.
All he did was make a post...
I think its pretty obvious its u

and that post looked like someone scrambled ur brain sunny side up
He did nothing wrong besides making a post about the same thing when his first post got locked. Oh, then he made the same post again but replacing the words with random stuff.

Oh, and now he's alting.
You made a post about something that caused unnecessary drama/was unnecessary in general, and it got locked.

You then made the exact same post again (when we have a rule about not making posts about the same thing) and it got locked.

Then you made the same post again but obviously trolling, replacing the same content as the first post with random stuff. You don't even play anymore actively, how many brain cells does it take to realize you are causing unnecessary drama and making topics over and over about the same thing when they keep getting locked isn't very smart?

If you are directly using this account, you are alting, which is against the rules. If you are not directly using it, you're causing unnecessary drama & false reporting, as you cannot report for other people. In your report you said you were "pvt amar" as well.

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=29696&p=182382#p182382

We do entertain Forum Ban Appeals through other avenues like Discord & Email, but let me give you a hint, we haven't entertained any that contain threats if we don't unban the person, disrespect us and try to incite more drama over themselves.

Trying to threaten us by saying "unban my forums account or this will be all over" is about as smart as your other actions as well. Knock it off.
Nicolas liked this
but me making a topic is one of my rights tho. i understand that i causes drama, but i am not responsible for that.
If some immature kids like mattcobra ect start by being toxic, you should deal with them not me.

if i go on a random topic and start being toxic would you lock the topic or ban me for being toxic. I do not care what you say unless it's "amar you cant create topics on MY forums" i dont care what the response is.

deal with the toxic bitches not the topic please.
AnarchyMachine liked this
but me making a topic is one of my rights tho. i understand that i causes drama, but i am not responsible for that.
If some immature kids like mattcobra ect start by being toxic, you should deal with them not me.

if i go on a random topic and start being toxic would you lock the topic or ban me for being toxic. I do not care what you say unless it's "amar you cant create topics on MY forums" i dont care what the response is.

deal with the toxic bitches not the topic please.
Making a topic is not one of your rights. You have no guaranteed rights.

There is a line drawn between one person being toxic and a topic causing unnecessary drama / inspiring people to be toxic.

There is also a line drawn when your post is repeatedly being locked when you keep making them about the same thing, and then you make another just trolling.
miku how is "for 1million bb ill come back and fight for your group" causing unnecessary drama / inspiring people to be toxic??

i didnt say the bmc is trash or something like that, it's legit about me creating a mercenary thing. The fuck im supposed to do if some lil bitches start being toxic in the topic????
miku how is "for 1million bb ill come back and fight for your group" causing unnecessary drama / inspiring people to be toxic??

i didnt say the bmc is trash or something like that, it's legit about me creating a mercenary thing. The fuck im supposed to do if some lil bitches start being toxic in the topic????
u called mattcobra trash later in the post
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!