You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By GrandpaHoovie
:(
sorry iMC u da best
By AnarchyMachine
OMG IMC IM SORRY

This man right here, 10/10 mod, only banned once and it wasnt his fault, makes sometimes questionable but overall good Mayoral banners, revolutionised policing, made the best news magazine on PandaHut, overall good.

Dw imc, if it makes you feel any better nobody said my name either
we all know why nobody saıd ur name or mrdeetee or the other guy ı forgot hıs name u guys are abuser and no one lıkes u and your abuser frıends
By Ze Golden Pug
IMC gave me money he cool I guess
By ThatDerpyKid
Stfu my boys burnt and Smokey god tier if you disagree my dad works for twitter and will ban you
Wow. -1
By Burnt
Mushy and Miku.

Created and hold together the community.
Guided myself and many others, always there to help and make the servers better. Gave me many chances and helped during difficult times and staff issues.

Classified,
This man gave so much time to make RP better with constant changes, staff management and paved the way for myself and many others.

Chrome, BackOffJack, and AgarSado.
Introduced me to PvP and allowed me in their groups, created a road for me to advance and eventually become a staff member myself.

BannedHammer.

Allowed me to become an RP mod, taking a risk, and hopefully he sees this some day.

Apples and Polar Horizon. (Kinda snuffy)
The OG bois, my first RP teammates and my first friends who to this day still have fun and create many memories together.

I could go on of people I feel were great or amazing staff, but these people listed are my personal choices as they created the opportunities for myself to advance in-game as a staff member as well.
By MattCobra
OMG IMC IM SORRY

This man right here, 10/10 mod, only banned once and it wasnt his fault, makes sometimes questionable but overall good Mayoral banners, revolutionised policing, made the best news magazine on PandaHut, overall good.

we all know why nobody saıd ur name or mrdeetee or the other guy ı forgot hıs name u guys are abuser and no one lıkes u and your abuser frıends
Lmfao, Anarchy I never abused my mod powers. It's shame you would say such a nasty thing, but I cant blame you for your arrogance- you've never gotten mod and probably never will.
By Classified_

OMG IMC IM SORRY

Lmfao, Anarchy I never abused my mod powers. It's shame you would say such a nasty thing, but I cant blame you for your arrogance- you've never gotten mod and probably never will.
shots fired
MattCobra, Burnt liked this
By AnarchyMachine

OMG IMC IM SORRY

^you dıd deleted my ınventory and blamıng me for takıng kos loots and ı wasnt taked man ı wasnt and ur frıend mrdeete permaed me for fun
By GrandpaHoovie

^you dıd deleted my ınventory and blamıng me for takıng kos loots and ı wasnt taked man ı wasnt and ur frıend mrdeete permaed me for fun
tf is the point calling someone corrupt for something that happened probably years ago?
By MattCobra

I probably wiped your inventory because you picked up KOS loot? And please for the love of God construct a decent sentence, as I'm not sure what half of this means. Besides, if I wiped your inventory falsely, why didnt you report it

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!