You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Javi-kun
This is not a epic gamer moment,I'll miss you salsa and yes prime minister of noob at your service
Spinner liked this
By Spinner
Y am i not a kool kid
Salsa has promoted you to a kinda Kool kid

Ill miss you gamer
Same to you brotha, HMU if you wanna do any other games or anything on the weekends
By Gamercalledsalsa
cringe
n0 u
By Liona
ok bye

-noob bogerino aka MrsDeeTee
By Dani Omerovic
Well, who am I supossed to kill now during my kidnappings, CRINGE. Cya :bamboo:
By AnarchyMachine
Hello Gamers.As you most likely know I've been on pandahut for over a year now and the game is getting boring for me.It has been great fun to be in some of the best groups with some of the best people I've met.I may return at a later date but for now ill be gone for a bit.
K.Rome is a kool kid
Javi is a noob
and ghosts likes men(and needless)
i guess frosty is kinda cool
A new soul to join unturnov's cold theme. ph14 <3
By Outspace
damn, thanks for being a spy into the police. Sorry for killing you during so many kidnaps though. I tried to refund as many as I could cus you were the only cop that tried.

Also, lets talk about how many times I killed you with a grenade. It has to be at least 10 total.
cotto liked this
By AnarchyMachine
damn, thanks for being a spy into the police. Sorry for killing you during so many kidnaps though. I tried to refund as many as I could cus you were the only cop that tried.

Also, lets talk about how many times I killed you with a grenade. It has to be at least 10 total.
if you wanna flex ur skillz come to ph14
By Gamercalledsalsa

Shut

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!