You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)

PH In Rust?

Yes
60%
No
40%
By JTD
Hello Pandas!!

So i have been Thinking of like Putting Some Pandahut Servers on Rust
i dont think a lot of people will join it cus its a new server but if you put effort on the server with good Plugins and well made i'm sure it will get lots of players

so what do you guys thing about this idea
By zman#2644
Hello Pandas!!

i dont think a lot of people will join it cus its a new server but if you put effort on the server with good Plugins and well made i'm sure it will get lots of players

-1 Experienced rust player, can’t do RP, and it would be vanilla, not many people would play
Méchant liked this
By JTD
Hello Pandas!!

-1 Experienced rust player, can’t do RP, and it would be vanilla, not many people would play
Zman i didnt say anything about RP

Rust is for Survival not RP
Rp on RUst is shet
By Jerry / Tony
No because it would be to fun and I won't want to play 10 anymore.
By Cookie
Rust is just gonna carry over toxicity

Also rust rp is a joke
By Social Skillz
pandahut already has an unturned rust server. and i dont believe miku or mushy is going to be opening any more servers until unturned 4.0 comes out
plus, once 4.0 comes out pandahut is gonna be staying on unturned 1 for a bit until theres some useful commands made, such as the current moderation system and the like. and chances are the only servers that are gonna be open is one, and thats for vanilla pvp.
it might take months before any of the fancy kitpvp or roleplay is ready to go
By JTD
pandahut already has an unturned rust server. and i dont believe miku or mushy is going to be opening any more servers until unturned 4.0 comes out
plus, once 4.0 comes out pandahut is gonna be staying on unturned 1 for a bit until theres some useful commands made, such as the current moderation system and the like. and chances are the only servers that are gonna be open is one, and thats for vanilla pvp.
it might take months before any of the fancy kitpvp or roleplay is ready to go
Didnt say Unturned server

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!